LOTS of stuff for sale. MX-3 parts AND all kinds of car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrMX3

LOTS of stuff for sale. MX-3 parts AND all kinds of car

Post by MrMX3 »

Complete 1.8l v6 engine minus distributor and alternator. Roughly 220,000km on it. Needs head gasket replaced. Aside from that still ran great. PM me an offer<p>Stock MX-3 Rear bumper - Colour: Tropical Emerald Metalic. No dents or cracks. Few minor scratches but if your painting the bumper these will all be taken car of when you strip the car down. PM me an offer<p>MX-3 mud guards - These only came on the GS models but will fit on the RS as well. I've got 1 full front set and 1 full rear set. PM me an offer<p>MX-3 factory GS spoiler - Painted blue in colour. Just needs to be painted to match your car. Perfect condition. PM me an offer<p>GS factory front crossmember. Any RS owners out there should be able to add this onto your car to stiffen up the front suspension considerably. GS owners you've already got this. $40 obo<p>Passenger side sun-visor - great shape, $15<p>All heater parts for 92-93 MX-3's including HVAC controls. PM me with an offer.<p>Rear seats, top and bottom from 92-93 mx-3. Will also fit the 94+ models. A few minor rips in the bottom part. Could be sewn up if necessary. Asking $75 OBO<p>Front sidemarkers - factory - $10<p>Rear hatch cover. Has holes for 6x9's cut in it from previous owner. Asking $10<p>Factory GS springs. Still in good shape. PM me an offer.<p>15" honeycomb rims with practically new tires on them. Rims are dirty but cleanable. Minor scrapes and chips from over the years but still in good shape. About 90% tread left on the tires. The tires were only on the rims for about a month and a half then I got my 17s. Asking $350obo<p>Clarion SRW2541 10" sub. Brand new. Never been used once. Never even taken out of the plastic. Asking $100 obo <p>ClarionSRW1384 5 1/4" coaxials. Used for 2 months in my jeep. These are from clarion's power series line-up so it's the best of what they got. Asking $100 obo <p>MTX RT2120 200w 2channel amp. This is the first amp I ever owned. Used it to run 2 10's, but would probably be better off for anybody running a single subwoofer. Asking $60 obo <p>Lightning Audio s2.250 w added on cooling fan, .5 farrad capacitor and added on end caps. Not too sure on the specs of this but I used it to run my 2 12" alpine type-r's and it powered them to 141db's so it does put out a fair amount of power. Never had any problems at all with it heating up and shutting down. Great amp for 2 subs. Asking $250 obo <p>Kenwood 4" speakers - First $20 take's them! lol <p>I think I've got a set of alpine 4" speakers as well, same price as the kenwoods if I can find 'em. <p>I've also got a practically new set of Alpine DDC-R17a's. 6 1/2" These are from the alpine dddrive series. Which for those that don't know is geared towards awesome SQ. I had these sent out for warranty replacement and got a brand new set from alpine. Had them in the car for a little over a week and then took them out for my spr176a's. They retailed at just under $700 + tax. Asking $150 obo <p>Alpine CDA 7965<p>The deck retailed for $1199 + tax ?(just under $1400 taxes included) and is approxamitely 2 years old. I won't be refusing any reasonable offers for it. If your interested PM me and you may be surprised. <p>As far as some of the features goes........
The deck IS a pre-amp. Meaning you can NOT run speakers off of it. You do need to get yourself a 4-channel amp. This is good because the deck isn't having to amplify the sound, leaves room to build better quality components inside. <p>3 5v pre-outs (front rear and sub) with a box on the outside wired in to make SURE that at all times there is a full 5v put out.
Removable faceplate
Angle face plate (change the viewing angle that it sits)
fully motorized faceplate to load/eject cds
Multicolor display
Rotary volume knob
remote control
sub volume control
high pass filter and low pass filters along with frequency crossovers
Audio input for use with game's, tv tuners, screens, etc...
Mute button <p>It also has a feature called blackout. What this basically does is blacks out the entire display. The deck will then take the power that would have went to the display and redirects it to the outputs for better SQ. <p>Will ship to anywheres in Canada or the States, but the buyer will pay shipping costs. All the prices above are VERY negotiable. No reasonable offer will be refused.<p>EDIT: Almost forgot to mention all prices are in Canadian funds!<p>[ September 05, 2003: Message edited by: MrMX3 ]</p>
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
roly_39

Re: LOTS of stuff for sale. MX-3 parts AND all kinds of car

Post by roly_39 »

Mike...you got mail from bathurst man.
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
LUKE162

Post by LUKE162 »

i wnat that lightning audio amp and stufff.You got any pics. I will consider giving you 180includes shippuing
LUKE
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

180 shipping included is a little low man, everything came up to like $900.<p>Rene, I see that and will respond in a few.
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I call the spoiler, 50 CDN$ plus i pay shipping.
i pay tommorow, you ship tommorow. :D
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

Just bought rear bumper off him. Perfect condition like he said. Great guy to deal with, so buy his other stuff now. hehe
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

still have the hatch cover?
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”