things for sale/ things i need

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Seanthepizzadude65065

things for sale/ things i need

Post by Seanthepizzadude65065 »

Ok, this is what i have, Pass. Quarter Panel, steering rack, possibly a DOHC 1.6 motor, stock tails, head lights, 95 Seats, hatch, L&R side fenders, Drivers side mirror, some misc. suspension parts, Drivers side door panel (black/black), rear bumper, panels next to rear seat, hatch latch, and new Ignition switch w/ Mazda Keys (Auto only). These parts are for sale, email me with your offer at seanthepizzadude@hotmail.com<p>The parts I need are as follows; Ashtray, Plastic interior peices that cover the wheel wells, Hatch Garnish, Drivers side door panel (black/gray), drivers side panel next to rear seat (black/grey)<p>
UPDATE: I now need a Fuel/temp gauge and a GS spoiler instead of a Hatch garnish<p>[ July 31, 2003: Message edited by: Sean Strand ]</p>
14" 5 spoke PRIME rims, GS spoiler,180 Watt Sony Head unit with a 4 Polk Audio EX series speakers, Kicker Solo Baric 8" sub, StrandTec custom Air system, Blue under dash neon tube, Blue windsheld wipernozzle LEDS,straght-through dual tip exhaust, Belive it or not but, I did a 0-60 in 7.23 seconds!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/seanthemx3er
phr34k

Re: things for sale/ things i need

Post by phr34k »

is it the rear quarter panel exterior sheet metal? if so what color and how much? email me at phreakazoid999@yahoo.com
Seanthepizzadude65065

It's the whole panel, including the frame and it is white. If you are still interested I'll take a few pix and send them to you.
14" 5 spoke PRIME rims, GS spoiler,180 Watt Sony Head unit with a 4 Polk Audio EX series speakers, Kicker Solo Baric 8" sub, StrandTec custom Air system, Blue under dash neon tube, Blue windsheld wipernozzle LEDS,straght-through dual tip exhaust, Belive it or not but, I did a 0-60 in 7.23 seconds!

phr34k

Post by phr34k »

the whole peice from the front of the door to the trunk?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

how much for that driver black/black panel, it'll complete my full black interior.. also is it power windows?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
nolimits865

Post by nolimits865 »

How much for both headlights and fenders?
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

i've got an extra ashtray...<p>
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2425820520<p>[ July 28, 2003: Message edited by: macnwigs ]</p>
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Seanthepizzadude65065

Marshmallow15: the panel is a non power and im thinkin $25-$35<p>nolimits: The headlights $75 apeice and im thinking $80 each fender and they are white<p>These prices are negotiable so if you dont agree with the price talk with me and i will do trading

93' blackmx3

Post by 93' blackmx3 »

How much for the motor? and how many miles on it? thanks<p>Ryan
Seanthepizzadude65065

Im not sure if I'm wanting to sell the Motor just yet. Im still debating on wether or not to put it into mine. Also I Belive the headlights are sold I still have everything except the Pass side Quater Panel and the Headlights (witch are going through the process of finding shipping out prices) Ill keep you Posted

theo

Post by theo »

I have an ashtray from a 1995 Mx-3 1.6L. Email me at theoyork7@cswebmail.com and leave an offer. I live in Owensboro, KY 42301. :shrug:
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

I could really use the rear panels behind the back speakers that sort of complete the rear cargo cover...<p>Shipping to Ottawa Ontario Canada K2J 3Z8 is the postal code.<p>email me at rtshanks@uwaterloo.ca about a price<p>thanks
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

I have a '94 stock black hatch garnish... e-mail with offer. artfreak@ku.edu
dm1983

Post by dm1983 »

i have the gs wing if you want it just email me mx3maz@aol.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”