My seat covers

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamxstyle

My seat covers

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Heres the deal playa's... As almost everyone knows Ive tried selling my seats. Well I'm not doing that this time. Instead I'm going to be redoing the seat covers in something other than vinyl and I also want to switch the color to a white and red. So my vinyl black/red seat covers for both the front and back seats are for sale. All you would need to do if you buy them is get hog rings to tie the covers to the seats. The covers are professional sewed and there in great condition, I keep really good care of my interior. So make offers, fortunately shipping won't be much at all as they can be folded. they might not be for sale for a while though because it's going to be tough to re-do the seats without using the pieces from my vinyl covers. Heres some pictures and remember the seats arent for sale only the vinyl covers. Make offers! THanks<p>Image
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
Mo s Ricer

Re: My seat covers

Post by Mo s Ricer »

how much?
mosricer is powerd by mx-3's,gen2 mr2's and of course SUBARU'S.
Live Life One Ride At A Time.
mikemx3

Re: My seat covers

Post by mikemx3 »

ill give you 75 cdn for these seat covers, please email me and what are hog rings? i really want these seat covers
you'ze A wanksta

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”