STOCK GS rear wing

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
marsinner

STOCK GS rear wing

Post by marsinner »

Like the subject line says, PAinted Black, stock GS wing. <p>$50. CND, pick up in mississauga or gTA area.
mikemx3

Re: STOCK GS rear wing

Post by mikemx3 »

yeah will these fit a 92 rs? and if so, any way u could ship to me COD email me bck at mike_ullock@hotmail.com will pay shipping as well
you'ze A wanksta
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

i have no idea if it will fit RS, as far as i know, the wing fits all cars, cuz they didn't change the hatch at all during production.<p>If you want me to ship it COD, I need you to send at least $ for shipping, cuz its not going to be a small box.
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Yes it does fit an RS. It goes in the same holes as the hatch cover that the RS comes with. Look at my car for pics if you like.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
KamiKazi

Post by KamiKazi »

ill take it as long as its in good conditon e-mail me
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

which spoiler do you have? i know that the canadian versions had a different wing than the american ones is it this one spoiler if it is pm me on a price that you want.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
Wagner359

Post by Wagner359 »

i got $65 on it :D
R I P ****
92 MX-3 RS H&R springs K&N filter Protege cold air intake premier mp3 HU Kicker RS6 component speakers kicker eclipse pa5422 4 ch. on speakers. profile amp on JL 15w3 3 ft box ported tuned to 28 hz. rota c8s black with a polished chrome lip and a fresh new black paint job.
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

I always forget where i post my posts, i honestly don't have a clue, the wing was taken of a wrecked MX, I was going to fit it onto my car with my GTR wing, but that never went through. So email me at electronic_dude@hotmail.com if you want it.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”