WTB: Hood

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
T6

WTB: Hood

Post by T6 »

I'm looking for a hood my MX, I need it ASAP. If anyone has a carbon fiber inverted hood that would be great, or if you've got info on where I could get one now I'd appreciate it. I see there are group buys, but I can't wait I need it now. I live in the states, so I'm not sure how much shipping would be. Thanks in advance.
curve

Re: WTB: Hood

Post by curve »

I have a stock blaze red hood Ill sell you if you need it
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”