F/S: 93 GSR SE MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ghandi1981

F/S: 93 GSR SE MX-3

Post by ghandi1981 »

my insurance is gonna shoot up next month....its renewal time next month and in the past 6 months i totaled my 97 stratus and my wife rearended a new pontica grand am with the "new" car we just got....i have a 1993 GS Special Edition....i have done the KLZE swap (oct 2002) and the ze has around 2000 miles on it.....have a clutchmaster stage 3 kit, 9lb fidanza flywheel, stainless steel clutch line, brand new from mazda a/c compressor and dryer all installed with the ze...i also just did a tranny flush cooland flush and got a new slave cylinder and got the ZE ecu like 3 weeks ago...have 2 tires that were purchase sept 02 and the other 2 should last for another year....needs a new paint job (still the "pink" color) has a few dents and dings...all leather interior (driver seat has tear where belt is)..pw pl sunroof...car has 121000 miles on it...have home made CIA with Ractive filter....gonna take out my cd player subs and amp...but the car will be wired (rca's, power wire) for easy installation of new speaker system....oh yea just got a high flow cat, 2.5" piping, and muffler like 4 weeks ago...any offers would be much apreciated....oh yea have title and car is registered for tx expires 01/04 same inspection expires 10/04....sorry must sell...had many plans after i graduated next year...<p>aj<p>[ April 19, 2003: Message edited by: ghandi1981 ]</p>
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: F/S: 93 GSR SE MX-3

Post by neverenuff »

hey if you are will to get the car to me we can talk.
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

hey i might go on an internship in the summer in DC....i could take my car...how much u offerin???<p>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Listen let's cut to the chase I am A seious buyer I am in the prosses of possibly buying a GS within the next week or so for a good chunk of change. If you are willing to come with the right price I may reconsider, so what are you looking to get? I do not want to insult you with a price so let me know more or less what you are looking to get for it. Please dont take this as me being rude but to be honest if I were to offer you a price you would just ignor me. if you want just email me with a figgure and we can talk.
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

i sent u an email..<p>aj
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

my offer is.. 5000 plus ill pick up
2 more weeks....
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

TTT<p>aj
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

here is a link to my webpage where the pics from the swap are...<p>ze swap pics and some car pics

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”