Parting out 93 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

Parting out 93 GS

Post by curve »

Every part on this car is for sale except for what parts Ive already sold. Which is : Passenger side window motor, Driver side power window switch, and the a/c compressor. Everything else is up for grabs. PLEASE email me at curve10780@aol.com if you have any request or part needed. No reasonable offers will be turned down. I have NGK plug wires, 2 distributors (1 is no good but has a good housing, and 1 is good with a small hole in the housing), 2 ECUs, and I also have a aftermarket cd player for sale. I can only accept money orders now b/c Im having lots of trouble out of paypal. <p>OH YEAH THE CAR IS RED AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR TO SAY THE INTERIOR IS B/C ITS FADED A LITTLE.<p>[ April 20, 2003: Message edited by: curve ]</p>
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
Wildman640

Re: Parting out 93 GS

Post by Wildman640 »

I want the rear OEM spoiler, check your mail<p>[ April 16, 2003: Message edited by: Ronnie ]</p>
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I need the center tie bar, it's found around the AC condensor and the radiator, just inside of the front bumper. Amd a hood latch. Let me know.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

spoiler name ur price
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
curve

Post by curve »

The front spoiler is broken
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

What kind of aftermarket cd player is it? I'm interested let me know. I am also interested in your NGK Spark Plug Wires. My email is: Piranhapro@chartermi.net.
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
curve

Post by curve »

I think Im gonna hold on to the cd player but make me an offer for the ngk wires

curve

Post by curve »

bump

tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

i want the rear lower tie bar and all 3 locks and keys
curve

Post by curve »

bump bump BUMP

Star

Post by Star »

How much for the spoiler and do you have any pics of it?
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

How much for the wires?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

let me know fi you have/are selling these parts, and if they are black:<p>-A/C button
-Passenger Side Power Lock Actuator (unless you have a driver side one, ill take that instead
-Storage compartement over the handbrake
-Ash Tray
-Plastic Pannel Cover that hides the car jack in the trunk
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i need an oil pan if its in good shape...
35 shipped to 14606
2 more weeks....
curve

Post by curve »

everyone with request for parts please email me at curve10780@aol.com I would really appreciate it

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”