Parting out a 93 MX-3 GS make offers

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

Parting out a 93 MX-3 GS make offers

Post by curve »

My 93 Mx-3 has finally decided to lay down on me and the only problem with it is that the engine has lost compression. It has brand new ngk wires, remanufactured ECU, just put a distributor in it and it will come with a parts distributor, new fuel pump in it( it has'nt even pumped a 1/2 gallon of gas. There are several new parts on it and the old parts are in good shape like the interior, body parts(by the way it is red), intake, everything is for sell. I will sell as a whole car or email me with offers on parts.<p>Email me at Curve10780@aol.com
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
Special Agent Medican Man

Re: Parting out a 93 MX-3 GS make offers

Post by Special Agent Medican Man »

My offer still stands curve... If you want to get rid of the whole car and dont want to worry about shipping all those little items out. believe me that will frusturate you. Well then I have the cure. <p>Let me know
curve

Post by curve »

Agent Medican Man You Got Mail
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

autozam

Post by autozam »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by curve:
My 93 Mx-3 has finally decided to lay down on me and the only problem with it is that the engine has lost compression. It has brand new ngk wires, remanufactured ECU, just put a distributor in it and it will come with a parts distributor, new fuel pump in it( it has'nt even pumped a 1/2 gallon of gas. There are several new parts on it and the old parts are in good shape like the interior, body parts(by the way it is red), intake, everything is for sell. I will sell as a whole car or email me with offers on parts.<p>Email me at Curve10780@aol.com<hr></blockquote>

Post by azmtbkr81 »

If you decide to part it out how much do you want for the spoiler and what color is it?
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

you've got mail :D
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

hey there is a sensor for vacume and egr valve on the back of the intake manifold, its on a metal plate that has 2 sensor's. How much would u want for that???
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
LUKE162

Post by LUKE162 »

is the intake an aftermarket one? What brand is it. email me im interested. Oh ya how much? :D
LUKE
louisenh

Post by louisenh »

Just sent you mail. <p>--Louise
curve

Post by curve »

okay everyone I have someone wanting the whole car and also have someone wanting to sell me another engine so give me 2 days to figure out what I want to do and Ill be back in town late thursday night I am able to check my email I just cant respond to them.

Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

If you end up parting out. I need a VRIS solenoid #1. Lemme know how much + shipping to Fairfax, VA 22032
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
zman

Post by zman »

Do you have the OEM floor mats? What color and how much do you want? I am also looking for the shifter boot (black) and the right hand engine splash guard.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Got a hood? If so, how much with shipping to CA 95076.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”