93 V6 need a/c comp., front air dam, black mats etc.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
louisenh

93 V6 need a/c comp., front air dam, black mats etc.

Post by louisenh »

Hi,<p>Help me fix my little blue baby for the summer! I'm looking for the following, a 1993 Laguna Blue Metallic Mazda MX3 V6:<p>- AC Discharge Valve (pref) or Compressor with a good valve in it. Mazda doesn't make the valve any more - it's been on national backorder for a year. I can't face another summer without A/C.<p>- Front Air Dam in Laguna Blue (pref) or another color and I'll paint. This is the plastic piece that bolts on along the bottom front edge of
the MX3's nose and is only about 2-3 inches high and cracks when you run into a snowbank full of ice that the twinkies plowed into the mouth of your driveway during the night after the guy you paid to plow you out was already done.<p>- Front floor mats (I actually need just the driver's side mat) in solid (but don't need perfect/new) condition in black. Important that the lower left hand grommet that holds it in place isn't ripping off.<p>- If you happen to have that auxiliary CD unit that you can plug into the space below the radio/cassette unit, or if you're selling the pair as a set, I'm interested. <p>- Almost forgot, if anyone has an interior hatch cover in black that isn't already broken... or is everyone's broken already? I'm looking at how to fix the thing, but I'm lazy, so if you have one.... <p>I'm in Southern NH (Nashua area) and work in Lowell, MA area and can get to Boston or Portsmouth area to pick things up.<p>--Louise

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”