I need a cold air intake

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

I need a cold air intake

Post by curve »

I have broke myself getting my mx-3 fixed and the only thing im missing is a new cold air intake and I dont have enough money to get a new one. Does anyone on here have one they are selling for a fairly decent price. I need this as soon as possible b/c Im attending a car show in april.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
tonguefreek

Re: I need a cold air intake

Post by tonguefreek »

i know its for a ford but if you flip the tube around it dose fit i have this on my car takes a little work but it dose fit so will one from obx for a focus here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2407478473&category=33621
curve

Post by curve »

ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ONE
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

TanWong

Post by TanWong »

why u want to buy from someone? i thought the cold intake is not expensive?
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

I made my CAI using an air filter and a flexible metal hose. The whole thing cost less than $40.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
whinypunk

Post by whinypunk »

me too..but i need to change the hosing..it got cold and ripped. im gonna use pvc. but yah its the cheapest way to go

Post by Guest »

can you show me how you did it, pics?
mattster

Post by mattster »

hey check out my website for a custom air intake that works great for $60. just click on my website button.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
curve

Post by curve »

No Tan they"re not that exspensive but I have less than 100 bucks left to spend on my car and I"m not gonna find one for that price so I was looking to find someone who had a wrecked mx-3 that had one and buy it from them.

Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Sure, a few pics of the CAI are on the bottom of my car's webpage.<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>The only serious modification that I had to do was to move the coolant reservoir to the left side of the engine. That was pretty easy though.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

Mattster how'd you do that?
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
curve

Post by curve »

I guess no one has a cold air Intake for a mx-3 anywhere thats for sell cheap

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”