Front Coil Springs

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
louisenh1
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Front Coil Springs

Post by louisenh1 »

My mechanic cannot find these... and my drivers side one is broken. He says we need both since they need to be the same. Anyone?

I'm in southern NH, in the USA. Willing to buy used if they have good life left in them .... my car is a lovely blue MX-3 V6 1993

I can also use the long curvy thingy (this is why my mechanic fixes my car...) that fits under the front end of the car and is made of fiberglass and which breaks into fragments if you hit a curb that's too high, alas. Mine was blue, but any reasonable color would be great. black. red... that would actually look spiff, like the car was smiling. ok!

I love my little blue zippy car. Just want to get it back on the road!

--Louise in NH
Please email to laitel@gmail.com

Thank you!
MX_Sid

Re: Front Coil Springs

Post by MX_Sid »

go to rockauto.com They have really good prices. Or, get on ebay and find lowering springs. Stiffer springs and lower center ov gravity is great on curvy roads! Down side is dealing with alignment issues once you are lower. Good Luck!!
I HATE mechanic shops and LOVE junkyards!!
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Call Mazda I think there is a lifetime recall on them
MX_Sid

Post by MX_Sid »

If that lifetime recall thing is true, let us know. Make it a separate post if it isn't already in the recall section. I went in for the seat belt recall and it was closed.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I HATE mechanic shops and LOVE junkyards!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”