KLZE CURVED NECK MANIFOLD NEED ONE ASAP AND KLZE ECU AND VAF

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
javihernandez16
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

KLZE CURVED NECK MANIFOLD NEED ONE ASAP AND KLZE ECU AND VAF

Post by javihernandez16 »

HELLO IM LOOKING FOR KLZE CURVED NECK MANIFOLD I ALSO HAVE 2 KL31 STRAIGHTNECK WITH KL31 THROTTLE 2 OF THEM THEY ARE COMPLETE BUT LOOKING FOR A CURVED NECK FOR AN MX3
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: KLZE CURVED NECK MANIFOLD NEED ONE ASAP AND KLZE ECU AND

Post by SuperK »

where are you located? I have one. I can either trade you or sell it to you for $50 plus shipping
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
javihernandez16

Post by javihernandez16 »

ive heard alot of bad reviews about super k thanks anyways u seem to be sending bad parts
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

LOL you just called one of the most trusted mx3 sellers on the market shady. Sounds like you been keeping bad company. Your loss buddy :)
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

javihernandez16,
I'll send you one at $35 + shipping, and send detailed pictures to prove condition prior to accepting any funds. Your choice of EGR or block-off plate included with the sale.

Feedback here, ProbeTalk, MX6.com, uk-mx3.com, ClubProtege, and Mazdas247, and RX7club available by request!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
wertys

Post by wertys »

rofl what the heck. SuperK is one of the mosst trusted members around xD
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

superK a bad seller? Isnt that like saying mooneggs only has fake jdm? Goodluck with your mani, Just reminded me I need to bug superK for a towhook
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

It's almost like... somoene who happened to post immediately below me, just happened to private message the OP to "warn" him about me and promote their own product.

But no one would EVUR do that now would they? ;)
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

javihernandez16 wrote:ive heard alot of bad reviews about super k thanks anyways u seem to be sending bad parts
:shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can hardly stand it. I wish I could of saw your face Kris when he posted that. Shees this just made my day. :lol:

Mr. javihernandez6, you really need to do your home work. Coming on a site and insulting a member and spreading malicious comments without backing it up with proof could get you banned. This is a small community a lot of us know each other weather it be MX-3, Probetalk, MX-6, ClubProtege or whatever. I suggest you either provide proof or PM Kris an apology. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I doubt it was malicious. Just misinformed. We all have the right to choose to do or not do business with an individual.

But yes, there were definitely head shakings and facepalms involved.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

As it would happen, having positive feedback from multiple transactions does not guarantee that an individual will always uphold their responsibilities as a seller. Everybody messes up from time to time, and some people aren't willing to admit it.

I'll be open about my own history, 100%. I have(on several occasions now) taken an embarrassingly long time to ship packages out. I have even had an item disappear in the mail, which I promptly reimbursed the other party for. THAT is what makes the difference between a mis-hap and a bad transaction. Conflict resolution goes a long ways, even if it means digging into your own pocket.

When it comes to feedback, shall I lie to preserve another member's feelings, when I was utterly displeased with the end result of a transaction? I even made it crystal clear in my VERY comprehensive feedback, that I was THRILLED with Kris's communication throughout our transaction, and his timely replies. Apart from the condition of the parts that were shipped, the transaction was as smooth as anybody could hope for.

We were both warned, repeatedly I might add, that resurrecting this little grudge-match would prompt moderator action. If Kris would like to post regarding his transaction history with me, he is more than welcome to. I dealt with him only once, and I made 3 equal payments, over a period of several months. I paid on time, as promised, and maintained constant dialogue. As I said before, the transaction was PERFECT, up until the parts arrived.

The black mark on his feedback is legitimate, and as a previous "customer" of his, I have every right to mention it.
If Kris would like 100% perfect feedback, he is(as he always has been) more than welcome to reconcile the situation.
This is exactly what I had requested from the beginning, when our little dispute originally occurred... I wanted to make it right, and was willing to compromise in regards to a settlement for the damaged parts.

There isn't any reason to drag this WTB thread any farther off topic, if you ask me. The OP has had multiple offers(likely many that were never posted), and is more than capable of deciding which party to deal with.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

MrMazda92 wrote:As it would happen, having positive feedback from multiple transactions does not guarantee that an individual will always uphold their responsibilities as a seller. Everybody messes up from time to time, and some people aren't willing to admit it.

I'll be open about my own history, 100%. I have(on several occasions now) taken an embarrassingly long time to ship packages out. I have even had an item disappear in the mail, which I promptly reimbursed the other party for. THAT is what makes the difference between a mis-hap and a bad transaction. Conflict resolution goes a long ways, even if it means digging into your own pocket.

When it comes to feedback, shall I lie to preserve another member's feelings, when I was utterly displeased with the end result of a transaction? I even made it crystal clear in my VERY comprehensive feedback, that I was THRILLED with Kris's communication throughout our transaction, and his timely replies. Apart from the condition of the parts that were shipped, the transaction was as smooth as anybody could hope for.

We were both warned, repeatedly I might add, that resurrecting this little grudge-match would prompt moderator action. If Kris would like to post regarding his transaction history with me, he is more than welcome to. I dealt with him only once, and I made 3 equal payments, over a period of several months. I paid on time, as promised, and maintained constant dialogue. As I said before, the transaction was PERFECT, up until the parts arrived.

The black mark on his feedback is legitimate, and as a previous "customer" of his, I have every right to mention it.
If Kris would like 100% perfect feedback, he is(as he always has been) more than welcome to reconcile the situation.
This is exactly what I had requested from the beginning, when our little dispute originally occurred... I wanted to make it right, and was willing to compromise in regards to a settlement for the damaged parts.

There isn't any reason to drag this WTB thread any farther off topic, if you ask me. The OP has had multiple offers(likely many that were never posted), and is more than capable of deciding which party to deal with.
"Black Mark"? Cute. Aww, dere dere little Blakey-poo. Dere, dere. I just sit down and read pages and pages of fantastic feedback to feed my overwhelming narcissism. Oooh. it feels good. Let me give myself a hug. Ooh self. I love you! You're so freaking good looking! Wooshiwooshiwoo! Then I come across your feedback post and *yawn* long and boring.

It's good to know that I'm on your mind so much that you talk about me to the new guys. It reminds me that you still care about me. I thought that you had... forgotten our time together... It would just KILL me if you ignored me and DIDN'T talk about me. That'd be an indelible blow to my absolute narcissism. It's larger than my head... and my head is freaking huge already. Both of them. Badum-pshh!

When I wake up in look in the mirror, you know what I see?

Do you know why that picture is so big? BECAUSE I SEE MYSELF IN HIGH DEFINITION.

And I tried to decipher your previous comment trying to figure out what you were trying to say. I think I figured it out.
You didn't deserve a refund, because I didn't false advertise my product.

I already sold my manifold. Thanks though. If you think that by privately messaging people a link to the feedback that you posted on my thread then talking smack about me to them is going to somehow affect me negatively... Just try harder, bud. I know you can do it! But you need to try much harder. Because I just keep on selling and selling and selling... and people keep getting happier and happier and happier doing business with me. You know why? Because next to me just LOVING myself to death, the next thing I love the most is... MONEY. Moneymoneymoneymoney.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

But really though, who ever informed OP that SuperK was a bad seller is off their rocker. Severely misinformed... :shrug:

WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Whahaha.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Josh, you're funny
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

You know, ever since you told this guy that I'm a terrible seller, I haven't sold a single part....

JUST KIDDING
I've had a few things to sell in the last two days. As I did last week... and the week before... and the week before...

So, BLAKE, little buddy, mrmazda92, I'm interested to see what else you have planned.
You tried wits. didn't work. You tried crying. didn't work. you tried lying. didn't work. You tried to physically threaten me. WUTS UP WITH THAT? Oh... also didn't work.

And now you're trying to BLACKMAIL me. Wow. I would say, "Well played, sir" but it was TERRIBLY played.

"I'm gonna tell everyone you're a terrible seller until you give me money back"

OK LEMME GET ON THAT RIGHT AWAY.

Kris, you have sent $0.02 USD to Blake Bale.

Yes, I just gave you my two cents... as a gift.

Next time... don't tell other people that the reason why you wanted a refund was because you ran out of money for other things you wanted. You idiot.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”