Anyone Familiar With Ebay

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
posey92
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Anyone Familiar With Ebay

Post by posey92 »

http://m.ebay.com/itm/350934359163?nav=SEARCH
Never got anything from ebay and dont wanna get screwed.. this boss hub is 10 bux free shipping...I know itll fit my wheel but can anyone tell me if the seller is good and ill get my item...its got a star with a whoochy thing and a big number lol...dont know if thats bad or good...
mitmaks

Re: Anyone Familiar With Ebay

Post by mitmaks »

Do you have paypal? Even if seller doesn't send the item you will get your money back, you will have to open case with ebay/paypal and they will refund your money.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
posey92

Post by posey92 »

I refuse to use paypal...I had done some stuff through them bout 5 yrs ago...same kinda deal...but paypal said theyd look into and getvme my money bak and never did...I tried for a few montgs finally gave up...imjust gonna get a prepaid deloadable visa from somewhere...thats why I asked what the symbol and that number ment...or Iif anyne familiar with ebay can said it looks reputable not a random guy ripping ppl off.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

You must of been doing something wrong or didnt deserve your money back. Meaning you had the item already and the seller had a no refund disclaimer. I been dealing with them for 6 years and have transferred THOUSANDS of dollars through them and havent had a single issue. Just last week I bought a bike and the seller didnt send me a tracking number or proof he shipped it and I asked ebay to get involved and refund my money because i couldnt contact him either. The funds were returned to my account 2 days later. Just set up a paypal account. Alot of sellers on ebay and here only take paypal and its a secure and safe way to pay online.
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

kulluminati777 wrote:You must of been doing something wrong or didnt deserve your money back. Meaning you had the item already and the seller had a no refund disclaimer. I been dealing with them for 6 years and have transferred THOUSANDS of dollars through them and havent had a single issue. Just last week I bought a bike and the seller didnt send me a tracking number or proof he shipped it and I asked ebay to get involved and refund my money because i couldnt contact him either. The funds were returned to my account 2 days later. Just set up a paypal account. Alot of sellers on ebay and here only take paypal and its a secure and safe way to pay online.
What he said, paypal is way to go nowadays.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

As a buyer on Ebay, Paypal will protect the hell out of you. If the buyer so much as takes too long to shift you can get your money back.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
12vguy

Post by 12vguy »

Ebay and PayPal are the same company! I use them all the time. It has made it really safe and easy to buy things for my car

Return to “Appearance”