Will honda brake rotors work?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
posey92
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Will honda brake rotors work?

Post by posey92 »

Locally I found a set of front rotors that were slotted and drilled. I know the bolt pattenr will the rotor clear the calipur
kulluminati777

Re: Will honda brake rotors work?

Post by kulluminati777 »

:shock: :shock: ...uh.....I dont think so. The bolt pattern could be the same but they wont sit inline with the caliper I bet. Plus brand spanking new Mazda MX3 rotors on ebay are alot better than used old crusty honda rotors. You can get some blank rotors pretty cheap and you can shave them and reuse them. Drilled rotors (especially the cheap kind) will get small cracks at the holes and the rotor could fail and break apart . Maybe even at the wrong time and seriously injuring you or your car. Plus they can NOT be shaved down and reused after time. Dont cheap out on important stuff like brakes. So you want them for the bling factor you say? Well people with real performance upgrades and actual Big brake kits will laugh at you. Only other clueless dinks with drilled "racing" rotors will think its cool. Trust me I know. Learn from my mistakes :lol: :lol:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
zerialz

Re: Will honda brake rotors work?

Post by zerialz »

I found the mx-3 rotors to be adequate and cheap... I recently did brakes on all four corners since the car was new to me and I didn't know the history.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”