my 93 MX-3 ZE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

my 93 MX-3 ZE

Post by PATDIESEL »

4k takes it
Not 100% that I am going to sell it yet, but I most likely will. It is in ship shape for a 20 year old car, made in Oct 92, labeled a 93. Basic info on the car can be found here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/642875/1993-mazda-mx-3/. Car will come with all of my (crap ton) spares and project materials including rear hatch cover mold, Jspec sides mold, projector headlights mold as well as a ton of stock replacement parts and panels. Things like extra doors, fenders, wiring harnesses, stock G series trans, racing tires x8 and stock wheels etc etc. Any extras the buyer does not take with him/her will be quickly sold here or trashed after the sale of the car.
I will not part out anything or sell any spares alone before the car goes. I will not answer 50 emails a day. If you have the cash we can talk. I am pretty firm on the selling price.
few things not on Car Domain:
ACT 200 ft/lb clutch in box, currently using a Clutch Masters and Fidanza FW, the LSD is worn out and needs new friction surfaces, there are some paint chips on the body that need attention (one on roof, one near hatch glass and one on back of the hatch) no rust however, the CF hood needs new clear coat otherwise fine shape, needs a new battery (the Optima wore out from discharging.
Car has something like 160k on the body and 60 or so on the motor and trans. It is/was tracked, but loved and cared for Very well. Tons of parts have been replaced over the years to keep it fresh and in good order like bearings and bushings. Changed over to manual belts some time ago.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: my 93 MX-3 ZE

Post by RobMinhas »

Are you 100% certain you don't want to sell the Jspec side molds by themselves?

Good luck with the sale.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”