WTB Metric reverse glow gauges

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

WTB Metric reverse glow gauges

Post by RobMinhas »

Looking for anyone selling a set of metric reverse glow gauges, I've decided I don't like having imperial ones anymore(even though I know my miles-->kms really well.
Last edited by RobMinhas on January 7th, 2013, 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Savin

Re: WTB B6 DOHC EGR Valve Solenoid, Got a 4 banger parts car

Post by Savin »

I would've had one for you for free, but when I changed my alternator, I kind of broke the little nubbins for the vacuum lines off...on everything over there.

I wouldn't think the part would be too expensive from the dealership. Besides, I'm sure the nubbins won't be as brittle that way either.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
RobMinhas

Re: WTB B6 DOHC EGR Valve Solenoid, Got a 4 banger parts car

Post by RobMinhas »

Savin wrote:I would've had one for you for free, but when I changed my alternator, I kind of broke the little nubbins for the vacuum lines off...on everything over there.

I wouldn't think the part would be too expensive from the dealership. Besides, I'm sure the nubbins won't be as brittle that way either.
Literally the exact same thing that happened to me. I had to absolutely man handle my alternator to get it out and they both broke. I'll have to try the dealership on monday, don't have a part number but hopefully I can still find it.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Re: WTB B6 DOHC Intake vac line assem, Got a 4 banger parts

Post by RobMinhas »

Bump because I'm a clumsy moron who breaks stuff by accident.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

My main man Anthony/Diezzel hooked me up, no longer hunting.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

RobMinhas wrote:My main man Anthony/Diezzel hooked me up, no longer hunting.
He is the man :2thumbsup:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Re: WTB Metric reverse glow gauges

Post by RobMinhas »

Bump.
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Do they even make them ?? I've never seen them in the correct way . :D
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

diezzel wrote:Do they even make them ?? I've never seen them in the correct way . :D
Haha, I've seen some guys on the UK forums with them so I imagine they exist elsewhere.
King58
antispam: No

Post by King58 »

I believe I have a set somewhere in a box. Just have to find it.
I don't recall what brand it was, but its got the km/h and mph, a redline of 7K and it glows blue.

94' RS Sold
94' GS Sold

96' GS PROJECT XD
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Do you want the metric on the outside ? Correct ? What the hell do you want !!!!!!! :x
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

King58 wrote:I believe I have a set somewhere in a box. Just have to find it.
I don't recall what brand it was, but its got the km/h and mph, a redline of 7K and it glows blue.
Yeah I'm looking for the onese that have the metric on the outside, so they are predominant with 5 or 10km/h variations vs the ones with miles on the outside.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

The MPH/KMH ones used to be on eBay. Might still find them around there or other sites. These are exactly or damn close to the popular one, and as those were, they were primary imperial.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1993-1994- ... 1a&vxp=mtr

SpeedHut used to be the ones we got them from, but it was MPH or KM/H, not both, and your choice of lettering and redline (6500 for 4cyl or 7000 for v6, or none). I got them (and eventually the matching limited run HVAC panel) and I'm like, I'll never really need MPH except the odd trip across the river (Buffalo being 30min away), than I spend 2 years in Virginia....They don't list them anymore, just the Protege sadly, but it might be worth shooting an email to see. Or even to those online/eBay that sell them, if they make their own (or can point you to who does) than they can hopefully/maybe/easilly make some Km/H ones for ya. High Knee not available at the moment to show ya mine.

One of the many reasons I don't want to get another Mx-3, cause simple stuff like this isn't available anymore, so sad....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”