Finally own an MX-3

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
WrongWay
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Finally own an MX-3

Post by WrongWay »

Hi All,

Finally, after wanting one for 15 years, the planets aligned and I found myself with a '95, 1.6L Auto in my driveway. While I would have preferred the 1.8 manual, MX's are so rare around here that I wasn't going to be picky. It's for my wife anyway, but I still get to play with it. I've been spending the past couple weeks making sure she's road worthy (the car, not my wife :D ). New balljoints, tie rod ends, belts, fluids and such. It's got a couple dings and a touch of rust (but not much at all for a Michigan car that's 17 years old). A little work and she should be fixed up like new...well, not new, but pretty good. It's silver stone metallic and the previous owner put a racing stripe offset to the right. Actually looks pretty nice. I'll have to post up some pics once I'm satisfied.

About me: Middle aged and underpaid about sums it up. I spend most weekends in the summer autocrossing my RX8, cutting grass, and keeping the house and cars running.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: Finally own an MX-3

Post by SuperK »

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/3146340320.html

This is your distant cousin mx-3 apparently!

BTW, what happens when the house stops running?

And... Welcome!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Finally own an MX-3

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh wow i am in the same boat, i got the mx3 for my but i enjoy tuning and driving it occasionally. Anyhow welcome i get so excited when new members join. I hope to get an RX8 as well soon but i heard there is alot of extra car involved in taking care of them as they are rotorys
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “Introduction Forum”