[FS] 1992 MX3 GS Blaze Red [SOLD]

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX3Extreme

[FS] 1992 MX3 GS Blaze Red [SOLD]

Post by MX3Extreme »

Hey everyone,
I have a red 1992 MX-3 Precidia GS; manual transmission 5 speeds that was my daily driver / winter car for sale, Details on the car are as follows...
Newly painted original Blaze red paint in 2010, still in great condition!
The car has about 138 000 original kilometers on it and still runs great! The timing belt had been done at around 90000 km.
New muffler and OEM cat back exhaust was installed about 8 months ago.
A New battery was installed in the car in September of 2011.
The brakes were replaced all the way around in November of 2010 and still have lots left on them as it was just checked to see what it needed for safety.
Custom white faced gauge cluster with copper rings around the gauges were installed. All gauges work perfectly!
Interior is in awesome condition and seats are stock cloth, also still in decent condition as well!
The car has a viper alarm system with actuators for keyless entry.
Audio system has Exile audio components in front doors, jvc cd/mp3 deck.
The driver’s window switch needs to be replaced as it works perfect for the driver’s window but not for the passenger side. Passenger side works perfectly on passenger door.
This mx3 has all season hancook tires with the stock Mazda rims; these are still in good condition with plenty of tread left. I also have a few spare parts for this car that will go with it such as a used radiator that is in good condition, distributor, mass airflow sensor, and a box full of interior pieces that I had from my other previous GS.
This car runs excellent and has no major motor or body problems and will make an excellent first car or daily driver. The rear passenger is starting to bubble a bit but nothing that can’t easily be fixed.
There is plenty of information on this car and if you are truly interested please email me or pm me and i will do my best to provide any info. Asking 1700 Canadian AS IS or best offer on the car and i am in the St.Catharines / Niagara area in Ontario Canada.
I am NOT looking to part out this car at all so please don’t ask me for prices on parts from it as the car is in great condition and runs perfectly and body is solid with newer paint.

My email is jacksonracinggsr@cogeco.ca and thanks for looking.
MX3Extreme
Last edited by MX3Extreme on April 10th, 2012, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] 1992 MX3 GS Blaze Red

Post by Daninski »

Ok wyt here's your car. Get your bacon down here and buy this baby. Any number of us could go over and check it out for you.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

It's lovely!

Whatever happened to your Boosted B6?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

what is with the upside down Mazda emblems?

looks very nice and clean, GLWS
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I still have my MX3EXtreme boosted b6 and that may be next on the selling list but we will see! This mx3 was my winter driver and daily to work but I bought a brand-new car for my everyday car so I no longer need this mx3 anymore. This mx3 is very clean as I take very good care of my cars but now I would like to see this go to someone who will enjoy it as it was good to me for 6 years and now can be good to someone else!

MX3Extreme
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Daninski wrote:Ok wyt here's your car. Get your bacon down here and buy this baby. Any number of us could go over and check it out for you.
Ooooooooooo....that's nice. That would look good with JDM front and sides.

I'm figuring out if I can access the money right now or not. I'm trying to get my hands on a few grand this week. If it works out then we'll definitely talk.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

MX3Extreme wrote:Custom white faced gauge cluster
Those the gauges from my Mx3 in that car?

Sorry to hear you're looking at selling your Mx-3, I can't imagine you do that, especially with all the work that you've done to her lately, which I haven't seen yet either! Hopefully things are going ok down your way Mark!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

hey Mike,

yes those are the gauges from your car...and things are going very well for me thanks and i hope the same for you ! I just bought a 2011 ford edge SPORT back in september and now thinking on selling my 2 other toys and moving to something a little more exotic or higher end! We will see what happens but for now i will start with my daily mx3 and wait till spring to decide what to do with my other 2 cars in the garage.

MX3Extreme
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

i still have this car...had a few people who wanted to come and buy the car but decided not to show up for whatever reason so she is still forsale for anyone who is interested?

thanks for looking
MX3Extreme

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”