Light Bulbs! Light Bulbs! Get your Light Bulbs here!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SuperK
Supporting Member

Light Bulbs! Light Bulbs! Get your Light Bulbs here!

Post by SuperK »

Read all about it! Amazon.com offering BOGO off some nice light bulbs!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UX ... tive&psc=1
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Light Bulbs! Light Bulbs! Get your Light Bulbs here!

Post by Daninski »

Ok this is for US customers only, it comes to $56.26 for Canadians so once again we get fleeced as with every thing else. Cars, parts, clothes, food, why I bet it'll cost us more to even buy our Oil Sands oil back from you once you refine it.
$425 to buy an exhaust part here, $180 to buy it from Rockauto and when it arrives it says Made in Canada. WTF. Ok I'll move this to the Official Rant Thread.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

dan if you want them I'll get some for you. I can get up to six, and don't mind relaying them to other peoples and take care of the rebates. if you got multiple cars, it's great to have spares.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I do have these on my mx3 and I didn't notice difference, maybe it's just me. What did make difference when I wetsanded and polished faded plastic lights.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

mitmaks wrote:I do have these on my mx3 and I didn't notice difference, maybe it's just me. What did make difference when I wetsanded and polished faded plastic lights.
It just so happened that the day after this thread was posted one of my headlights went out. So I gave it a shot and ordered a pair. Just installed and did a compare & contrast with the still working one (I think it was a Philips or Sylvania) against the Nighthawk and I couldn't tell the difference either. Although I was on my block, which is brightly lit up and down the street, so maybe I needed a darker area to see the difference, but I couldn't tell. Maybe in darker areas i will??? :?:

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”