[CL] 300 hp, non running turbo mx

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RS_OBD'oh_2

[CL] 300 hp, non running turbo mx

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

found a link while websterbating:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/2756483375.html

Thought it was odd to have a 300hp car that has never been tuned.
Vecia
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [CL] 300 hp, non running turbo mx

Post by Vecia »

I actually went and looked at it. His problem is with the engine management system. For some reason he's not getting a spark to the disti. The car needs some serious work. I was actually waiting for my tax check to come in and I was going to make him an offer. If he accepts, I'll take the car off his hands, rebuild the GTX under the hood and drop it in mine then restore his car.

He's taken it to several tuners in the area and I'm guessing that money has been the primary reason why he hasn't messed with it much anymore.Of course, money is usually always the reason most project cars don't get the attention they need.

The car has a decent body, carbon fiber hood, no front bumper but the BP-T GTX is all there. Kind of a rat's nest of wiring under the hood but that doesn't matter if its all going to be yanked out anyway.

At any rate, I'm hoping he accepts my offer so I can take his nightmare off of his hands.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

It looks like a good find for an mx-er. :mrgreen:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

haha how funny. He has the exact same problem as I do. No spark to the disty no matter what I do. lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

Ha! fower mound!
looks like a nice mx especially for 1800
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Vecia
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Vecia »

Eh... He sold it to a guy in El Paso. Oh well...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”