[WTB] WINDSHIELD 93 MX3 GS

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Wooters
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] WINDSHIELD 93 MX3 GS

Post by Wooters »

I'm looking for a replacement windshield for my mx3. The previous owner followed a semi too closely and now the windshield is cracked. Plz help out a fellow mx3 owner.
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
mitmaks

Re: [WTB] WINDSHIELD 93 MX3 GS

Post by mitmaks »

chances are other mx-3 windshields are just as bad if not worse. I know mine is original and it needs replaced. You should be able to get it replaced at the local auto glass shop.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

I had my insurance do mine for me just recently and it turned out pretty good. Clear and brand new but the black rubber is just bigger than stock but it's ok because I can see very good now compared to my old cracked windshield. Plus they did it for free. :wink:
Wooters

Post by Wooters »

sweet. well i contacted a glass company and they said that they could get me a windsheild for $158. that is just for the glass. i think i might go that route.
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

Idk what insurance company you have but if you have the 100% glass coverage than insurance usually does it for free. Progressive sent out someone and they fixed it in my driveway like 30 minutes than off he went. Parked her in the garage and she was good as new! Didn't pay a dime or penny. :mrgreen:

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”