"MazdaSpeed" Door sills?!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

"MazdaSpeed" Door sills?!

Post by MrMazda92 »

Do these still exist? I'm positive they aren't being made anymore, but do any of you have a set laying around?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Re: "MazdaSpeed" Door sills?!

Post by Evo_Spec »

probably a custom job
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

All my years I've never heard of them
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

those were not an OEM option... and it honestly looks like a photoshop? any other pics of the car or the sills?
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

idk i seem them on ebay a long time ago and also the mx-3 one which is the one i have . they exist there out there some where lol
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I know it's not an OEM option... They're custom, I'm sure of that.

The link was in the SRD E-Brake handle thread in new product development:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/luc.tremblay27/interior.htm

That is the only picture shown on the website, but it just screamed badass to me.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

MrMazda92 wrote:I know it's not an OEM option... They're custom, I'm sure of that.

The link was in the SRD E-Brake handle thread in new product development:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/luc.tremblay27/interior.htm

That is the only picture shown on the website, but it just screamed badass to me.
looks sweet a--

i've never seen these floormats before!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Woops, I forgot there were 2 pics. :lol:

I agree, I want a set of the sills...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

They look real nice. I know there is a company off ebay that make all sorts of engraved door sill covers. There postage to Canada is pretty reasonable too I just looked @ 7£ and 39£ for the actual covers.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

If anybody buys a set like that on ebay, please post pictures and feedback... I'm interested in these. :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I think you could do that fairly easily with etching. Mask the sill expcept for the logo you want. bead blast it or etch it in some other way and then paint or plate the exposed area.

Or something like that.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I agree... Someone needs to set up a bulk buy! :D I had considered doing it, but honestly it's far from my thing. I'd be down for a set though, pending feedback of a prototype set.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sisko182 »

Yeah there are a couple of sellers on eBay who sell door sills for all sorts of cars, and you just tell them what you want them to say and in what font.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781

Return to “Appearance”