[FS] Damaged 94 GS MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
millionflame

[FS] Damaged 94 GS MX-3

Post by millionflame »

I'm looking to offload my damaged MX-3. I smucked up the front end when I hit a cement barrier raining one night. The front bumper is no good, the hood is no good, and I would imagine the very front frame is slightly bent, but otherwise the car still runs perfectly fine. The car doesn't pull or drag to one side, so the overall frame isn't bent if that matters.

I'm still driving the car now actually, but I want to get some cash to put towards my other vehicle's winter tires. I'm selling the whole car, everything on it, as is. It's not worth it to me to fix it up anymore and keep it on the road. I thought about parting it out and selling pieces but I honestly don't have the room to store it.

The car only has about 165,000 kms on it. I put a new brake system on it only just last year - new calipers (all 4), new rotors (all 4), and obviously new pads (all 4). The muffler is brand new. The alternator is a new rebuild that I just replaced. The engine runs perfectly and sounds great still. Interior is in great condition. The back glass is brand new and was replaced recently from a vandalism incident. I know this glass cost over $2200 with labour so that alone is a great part to have around in case you need it.

I'm asking $1,200 obo. Make me an offer. Just putting it out there because I think it would make a great parts car for someone.
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Damaged 94 GS MX-3

Post by Daninski »

That wreckers up on the Malahat use to be reasonable, your not interested in just replacing the front end parts?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well I know replacing the parts and getting it back together would cost more than the car is currently worth in the market these days. I'm also not mechanically inclined enough to do it myself either.

I just called around and apparently wreckers would buy the car for the weight of the metal, which has gone down apparently too. So, they offered me $200-$250 for it.
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

any chance you have some 5 spoke rims+ tires youd want to part from the car?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Scrap has dropped a little but I believe it's still around $400 ton. R+R a bumper, fender, front end stuff is really straight forward. The hood takes like 2mins to remove or install. Not trying to talk you out of selling just saying this kinda stuff is pretty uncomplicated to do. 10-12 and possibly 14mm sockets and a Philips screw driver and your on your way. Anyway good luck with the sale one way or the other. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”