Mx-3.com mod/admin appreciation thread!

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

Mx-3.com mod/admin appreciation thread!

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I love the mods here, you guys are the best and I thought I would throw up a mod/admin appreciation thread

I was just on a different car forum (related to KLZEs) and seen some dude get banned for basically nothing. All the guy did is make a simple post on a thread where someone else was complaining about the mods. All he basically said was, "yeah xxxx admin on the other hand isnt so easy to deal with". Not only did the admin ban him, he also threw in a smart a-- remark about a typo the guy made in his post.
I think some people are so empty inside that they have to act this way in order to make themselves feel better. In the end, they come off as being insecure. "Look at me, I can say any smart a-- things to you and ban you but if you even mention my name in any little wrong way than I will ban you".

Anyway, you dont see that type of stuff on here and I appreciate that.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
johnmx3ze

Re: Mx-3.com mod/admin appreciation thread!

Post by johnmx3ze »

i know other forums are sometimes too strict! its awesome here!

some forums have soooo many rules its imposible to know them all!

like you have to have your username on a piece of paper with the date and s---! isn't that anoying!

i think this is the best forum!

thx admin's!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I also like this forum.

Jeff has only ever made me think he's a super nice guy, Mark is going to inadvertently cure cancer, Don't hear much from Barry anymore...

Is that all we have for mods or am I forgetting someone?
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ryan wrote:I also like this forum.

Jeff has only ever made me think he's a super nice guy, Mark is going to inadvertently cure cancer, Don't hear much from Barry anymore...

Is that all we have for mods or am I forgetting someone?
Ryan, Mark just solved world hunger last week. Stop minimizing him.
:wink:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:I love the mods here, you guys are the best and I thought I would throw up a mod/admin appreciation thread

Kissa$$...! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I agree. I've been a member of literally dozens of forums, and always said it's the staff that makes the forum, not the members. I've seen everything from overbearing, completely insufferable mods/admins that would literally disrupt almost every thread, to forums that are virtually non-moderated.
I've been on the forum Juan is talking about (curiously enough, that forum has been publicized in here many times, by some members, as a "very nice forum"), and it sucks.
It's nice to be in a forum in which seeing a mod's post doesn't mean the thread is closed, or the OP, or any other member is being humiliated. A forum is a place where people come to discuss ideas, or to help/be helped, not to be treated like an infant by some egotistical punk.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Its a good forum for info, if you can shovel through all the bulls--- and lies.

Lol.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

LOL^

I agree, this place is more home than forum.

Said other forum has some very knowledgeable people but they are still wrapped up in too much BS.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Mark is always fair and correct here. I'm kissing what?

2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:I love the mods here, you guys are the best and I thought I would throw up a mod/admin appreciation thread

I was just on a different car forum (related to KLZEs) and seen some dude get banned for basically nothing. All the guy did is make a simple post on a thread where someone else was complaining about the mods. All he basically said was, "yeah xxxx admin on the other hand isnt so easy to deal with". Not only did the admin ban him, he also threw in a smart a-- remark about a typo the guy made in his post.
I think some people are so empty inside that they have to act this way in order to make themselves feel better. In the end, they come off as being insecure. "Look at me, I can say any smart a-- things to you and ban you but if you even mention my name in any little wrong way than I will ban you".

If the forum starts with P and ends with K... I was probably one of the above mentioned. I got banned for not browning my nose :lol: No biggie, I still post under other names. :lol:

I'm 100% agreed though, the mod staff here are fair and reasonable. It's the only forum I've spent considerable time on that I could say that about... I love it here, and a huge part of the reason is our staff.

Keep up the good work!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

MrMazda92 wrote:

If the forum starts with P and ends with K... I was probably one of the above mentioned. I got banned for not browning my nose :lol: No biggie, I still post under other names. :lol:

I'm 100% agreed though, the mod staff here are fair and reasonable. It's the only forum I've spent considerable time on that I could say that about... I love it here, and a huge part of the reason is our staff.

Keep up the good work!
Yup thats the forum!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

As long as I don't see any threads about golf or selling boxed DVD sets I'm happy.

Penis enlargement ones tho, that's a different story...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Yeah I love you guys.

But this site is another reason to be unproductive.. like now... ugh!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:As long as I don't see any threads about golf or selling boxed DVD sets I'm happy.

Penis enlargement ones tho, that's a different story...
:lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Yup thats the forum!
Was it the thread that got me banned?(Bane92) :lol:

They banned my IP even, which is laughable considering it literally took about 10 seconds to get around. Then they blocked proxy servers, so I got creative. :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “Off-Topic”