help with clutch/brake pedal

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
burgess
antispam: No

help with clutch/brake pedal

Post by burgess »

hey can someone thats done auto to manual swap tell me how they installed their clutch/brake pedal. specificly how they got it around the steering rod thing
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: help with clutch/brake pedal

Post by PATDIESEL »

I've done two, but do not remember that being an issue at all. What exactly is your issue and I'll take a look at the manual to see if I can remember.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
burgess
antispam: No

Re: help with clutch/brake pedal

Post by burgess »

well there is like a elbow that has splines from a shaft that comes from the steering rack to the steering column and no matter how far i pull my steering wheel back i cant get them to come apart they are loose and move but not far apart enough. the only thing holding my steering wheel column in now is 2 plugs which i really dont want to touch because i dont want to break the clips. the pedal has to go around this shaft the shaft goes through the pedal assembly im pretty sure. it looks like theres no other way to get it in.

Return to “Transmissions”