WTB: Front Nose Cone

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
jetmusic14
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

WTB: Front Nose Cone

Post by jetmusic14 »

I had gotten into a wreck about a year ago and i am slowly restoring and upgrading my mx-3 1.8 v6. I ordered a front end from ebay and my old front end basically fit down inside of it. so i am looking for a from end i would like the european front. been two months without a front and i am wanting just about anything. post a pic and email me a cost and such and we'll talk so bussiness. thank you
PATDIESEL

Re: WTB: Front Nose Cone

Post by PATDIESEL »

You will need to fix your topic and post it exactly like the mod have asked. However, you should also tell us where you live so we know if we are even in the right country. Also, shipping a bumper costs 100+ usd last I checked, so it sounds like you are looking for a local seller?...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jetmusic14

Post by jetmusic14 »

Yes I live in knoxville tennessee. I am looking for a front end for my mazda mx-3 gs. i would prefer the european front end if possible. thanks
jetmusic14

Post by jetmusic14 »

if there are pictures please post

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”