selling-mp5 bumper, altezas, and pak skirts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

selling-mp5 bumper, altezas, and pak skirts

Post by Guest »

Hi guys, well Im giving up, I dont have the flow to do up an mx-3, so ive decided to save some money and get a 300zx, or anyhting else i decide on, Im not taking much of a loss on this stuff so no silly offers thanks. Oh and i dont really fancy sending the stuff although I might if you pay for it. Anyways heres the list: <p>Mp5 bumper-$600.00
altezas-$400.00
pak side skirts-$400.00<p>keep in mind this is all brand new unpainted stuff. So make your offers. I live in chatham, which is close to you windsor and london guys.
LUKE162

Re: selling-mp5 bumper, altezas, and pak skirts

Post by LUKE162 »

i want ur tail lights. give me an email at karims786@aol.com. we can discuss a price. :roll:
LUKE
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LUKE162:
i want ur tail lights. give me an email at karims786@aol.com. we can discuss a price. :roll: <hr></blockquote>
ya DIscuss a price Altezza's cost 350 CND and since there used you should try to get the, dow to 320 or 300
400 bucks is way to expensive
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

145.00 United States Dollars = 222.436 Canadian.
(Ebay)
Not trying to kepe you from selling, but look @ the difference.<p>400.00 Canada Dollars = 260.751 US Dollars
Thats almost 2 sets man.
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

I'd be interested in the altezza's if the price weren't so high. I could get a new set for much cheaper then that. Also are they the all red one's or the red and amber?
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

you cant go lower for the MP5 bumper?
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies

Post by Guest »

ok I bought the altezzas from pakfeifer for about 550-600, id be willing to go 350 but probably not much lower, they are brand new.<p>Ummm the MP5 is brand new, and you cant get it cheaper, Id think about 550+shipping but thats about it.<p>Thanks guys.
Timothy Dawson
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sureshiit:
ok I bought the altezzas from pakfeifer for about 550-600, id be willing to go 350 but probably not much lower, they are brand new.
<hr></blockquote><p>don't tell me these are us funds?! :eek:
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

hes from canada bro, i want the sides but man, 4 bills is super tight right now<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

take $400 for mp5 bumper?

Post by Guest »

400? thats a joke right? consider it a fvor if i let it go for even 550! the side skirts id let go for 350, I think thats agood price.
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

joke?!
your the joke, your tring to sell ur eruo lihts for $300+ when they sell $145-65 BRAND NEW (ebay)
and what doesn't it matter your a trader, mx-3 is nothing like an 300z, good thing sell your mx-3 and stuff cause people like u, who over price there stuff, makes it hard for all of other mx's to get stuff. mp5 front for $600 >dude full corksport kits sell for $50 more.
dude, don't you know once you buy somthing or a part you'll never get what you payed for it,doesn't matter if you used it or not.
OR MAYBE IT'S JUST CANADA LIKE THAT???

Post by Guest »

dude shut up. I didn't know euros are so cheap now, so ya ill obviously have to sell them for cheaper. As for the bumper I got it a week ago, im not taking 200 off it, and if you want that crappy CS kit then go get it. Im not a trader, Im just not some punk *** kid that lives at home with mommy and daddy so i can spend all my cash on a car(not that i dont wish i was). But ANYWAYS I am willing to take money off those prices as i said so anyone interested make an offer.

Post by Guest »

ok here we go, heres some new prices.<p>MP5 Bumer-$500+shipping
pak side skirts-300+shipping<p>Thanks
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

man i wish i had the money for your mp5 front.. i mean the g force front is sick and all, but it would be nice to alternate every few weeks lol. good luck bro. later
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”