MX3.com website

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

MX3.com website

Post by kulluminati777 »

i know its maybe been asked 100 times but when is the actual website going to be updated i mean there are alot of new products and new tech that has come out since 2007 (thats what it says on the bottom of the last time the site was updated)
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
h3xt0r

Re: MX3.com website

Post by h3xt0r »

If the owner doesn't mind, I can rewrite the website and do a lot of cool stuff to make it a bit more...Friendly. :) Not to mention faster.
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Jeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator aka MX-3.com is the site owner. He no longer owns a MX-3 but still supports and operates this site for our benefit. He is very computer literate so contact him and see if he's interested. Remember that this site isn't free either so if anyone would like to donate to help Jeff with the cost of running this site feel free. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

If you put a poll, you'll have my vote for some updates :) It might help draw in new members too, because some people may not even take the time to look at the forums, assuming they haven't been active since 2007.

I'm also agreed on supporting the forums, Jeff has done a great job and I know we're all grateful for this site, and the time he has put into keeping it running smoothly. I'll be making a Christmas donation myself, on Christmas day :)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Jeff and I have discussed this. It's not going to change. Thanks anyways.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

that sucks because this site needs a little refreshment
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
ethand

Post by ethand »

I rate that the design of the forum bit's fine, just maybe change the date that the page was last updated hahahaha.... bring out a "new" version haha.... maybe the actual .com part could do with some refurbishment, to make it look more like the forums, but i understand it if you're not wanting to change it... a lot of work...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”