Does anyone know about pheonix subs??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
DavePostle

Does anyone know about pheonix subs??

Post by DavePostle »

i just bought 2 12" phoenix XMAX subs from a friend and i want to know
DavePostle

Re: Does anyone know about pheonix subs??

Post by DavePostle »

sorry i didn't finish what i wanted to say there..... i just bought 2 12" phoenix XMAX subs from a friend and i want to know about them... if you herd good or bad things reply please or pheonix in general<P>thanks
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

Very good subs. How much did you buy them for?<P>go to <A HREF="http://www.phoenixgold.com" TARGET=_blank>www.phoenixgold.com</A> to find out the specs on them
DavePostle

Post by DavePostle »

i got them in a custom box for 450$ cdn... i think there cms is 1200 watts... do u know anything else about them

Post by Guest »

Phoenix Gold make's some very good equipment. I've sold plenty of their stuff. They're amps are hard to match. Compared to other subs in their price range, the xmax is hard to compare to. But there are still better out there. There will always be better out there. But I've seen two xmax 12's hitting in the 140's run off a zx.500 amp. They're good subs. Durable too.<BR>My 2 cents.
DavePostle

Post by DavePostle »

what kind of amp would y0u recommend for the 2 12" phoenix XMAX in a custom box... would a Phoenix gold amp be the best bet? and how many watts should i go..i think they run the best at either 500 or 600 watts per sub but they can reach 1200 each without blowing... can anyone recommend anything<P>go here for the specs on the subs... <A HREF="http://www.phoenixgold.com/xmax.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.phoenixgold.com/xmax.html</A>

Post by Guest »

i think u should of posted this in teh audio forum! :p
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dj_Pawz_GS:<BR><STRONG>i think u should of posted this in teh audio forum! :p</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That is correct sir!<P>Moved. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”