Probinator chip

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
TMP39

Probinator chip

Post by TMP39 »

so i ordered the probinator chip from ryan, the guy that does the chip. ordered it over two monthes ago and still havent received a damn thing. emailed him and all i get is, "its on its way" so yea im at the point i want my money back. and i really dont recommend anyone to order the chip from him. cause clearly you wont get it.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Probinator chip

Post by Sleeper6 »

I always thought it was well understood that he takes an age and a half, and you buy one from a member of probetalk thats already been built.. just what Ive understood from all my reading tho :roll:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Probinator chip

Post by Ryan »

I've heard from more than one person that he's super slow, like, months.

He's been providing for PT for a long long time, I can't imagine he got his rep from scamming people.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”