Possible Discount Paint Macco NE Calgary Alberta.

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Possible Discount Paint Macco NE Calgary Alberta.

Post by Dragon1212 »

MY Grandfather (handles finance) Says, IF we are a club, like actual club with memberships and all. We can get discounts there for showing out membership cards. IS their something already or, how would we go about it.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Possible Discount Paint Macco NE Calgary Alberta.

Post by Dali »

we do actually have a mx-west car club. it has been in limbo as of late since most of us don't really have time to keep it up but we are trying. here is the site http://www.mx-west.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1993 White gs klze.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Possible Discount Paint Macco NE Calgary Alberta.

Post by Dragon1212 »

Lol didn't see the members list. I'll ask about it when i go to work Oh and how do i get on that list?
NVM: I found it.

COuld YOu PM Me a picture of a Membership card for me to show my Grandfather so that we can get this set up.
If you worried about me printing it which i won't you can take it on an angle. Gonna contact James Gosteli In cheadle and Try to Join up...
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.

Return to “Appearance”