[GI] 93 MX3 GS 5spd parts car/parting out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[GI] 93 MX3 GS 5spd parts car/parting out

Post by Sleeper6 »

So heres where Im at, I currently still have my high school V6 mx3 that I wrapped around a pole sadly. However drive train wise shes still all there, In fact I drove her the 40miles to where shes parked now using my dad's dealer plate back in the day. I always have had plans to make it into a track car but lately have been to short on funds as well as time to do anything. Not to mention last time I saw it she started to gain some water in the cabin so before its worthless and rots away I was wondering if anyone had any interest or wanted to give me an idea on a value to ask for. Otherwise my other option is looking to part what I can before I scrap her which Ild rather not do, as Ild prefer to sell it as a whole and not watch it go to the wreckers myself lol.

Either way let me know what you think or if you have any interest, shes got 135k 1.8l 5spd, and still fired on the first try last time I went out. At the present state the rear bumper is gone along with the moonroof assembly and again there is some water in the front floorboards starting. Otherwise from the firewall forwards shes all there and still has the full rear suspension w/disc and 5spd if someones looking to do some conversions, so let me know what you think!

Thanks!
Image Image
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
turpro1993
antispam: No

Re: [GI] 93 MX3 GS 5spd parts car/parting out

Post by turpro1993 »

I'd be interested in the rear motor mount, half shaft and pass side axle. Price for each and guesstimate on shipping costs for the axles
1993 Mazda Protege LX soon to be bp-t3 powered
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

mmmmmmm rear disc.
How much?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

nos92mx3 wrote:mmmmmmm rear disc.
How much?
Honestly, One raised RS spoiler w/hatch garnish and a GS front lip and the cars yours. Hows that sound?
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Alright It looks like I will be parting her out in the near future so as soon as I can get her into a shed to start pieceing it out Ill post an update and get back to everyone. So if you see sdomething you might need let me know and Ill ad it to the pull list.

Thanks
93 GS red (wrecked)
mrwhite
antispam: No

Post by mrwhite »

im looking for the clutch pedel assembly. 11212 new york let me know how much thanks alot?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”