some help please

Off-Topic Discussions
Evo_Spec

some help please

Post by Evo_Spec »

so yeah, i'm too lazy to search
also, i know this isn't the right section to ask for help but i was too lazy to look for the right section too.

so like, i wanted to know, how do i drive a manual?
are there engines that swap into our cars?
i want to turbo my car, are there kits for our cars? you need like, turbos and stuff right?

yeah, that's like all i wanted to ask for now without doing any searching wanting to waste your guys time to help me, but i do have something i wanted to tell you guys about.
so like, i installed my front strut bar yesterday and like, i backed out my drive way and i was like, "whoa, that's crazy" then i took a turn onto the freeway and i was going like, twice the speed faster than i used to, it was crazy
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: some help please

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Are you for real? You must have been bored or something.

...But seriously, it's a rotary with pistons and all that...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
TrevorTheGallant
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by TrevorTheGallant »

Hahahahha thats hilarious :lol:
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

Post by SteeleMX3 »

dude I'd start out with some racing stripes, then maybe a muffler, you'll go sooo fast
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Maliceday »

SteeleMX3 wrote:dude I'd start out with some racing stripes, then maybe a muffler, you'll go sooo fast
WHAT?!? No way man! What you need to do first, is put in a really really big system in your trunk, but make sure to bend the latch open some before your done so it sounds like your dragging the underside of your car every time the bass hits.

This will let the air excape from the back giving your car a 'boost' and at the same time turn your ENTIRE CAR into a band pass box while adding that much loved distortion effect to your music.

Added Airflow + Loud Thumping Grinding + bottom out sounding to scare deer away = WIN
Evo_Spec wrote:so like, i wanted to know, how do i drive a manual?
All you gotta do man, push in the far left peddle all the way, then push in the far right peddle all the way, then, as fast as you can, take your foot off of the left peddle. You'll be golden.
Evo_Spec wrote:are there engines that swap into our cars?
Of course! Everyone around here recomends that your best option is a PV-12. It's a pretty snug fit, but it will work!
Evo_Spec wrote:i want to turbo my car, are there kits for our cars? you need like, turbos and stuff right?
Sadly they didn't make 'kits' for us until just recently, BUT THEY ARE FINALY HERE!!! The instalation is pretty simple when compairing it to the hard stuff like oil changes and the dreaded air filter. Everything you need to know can be found here ( http://www.turbowhistler.net/ ) Small package, but HUGE increase.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Man this post is like 'The Bomb'. I purchased one of those Turbo whistelers and ttached it to my butt. I was whisteling Dixity Do Da out of my butt. I impressed all my shopping cart pushing friends. :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

Post by SteeleMX3 »

Daninski wrote:Man this post is like 'The Bomb'. I purchased one of those Turbo whistelers and ttached it to my butt. I was whisteling Dixity Do Da out of my butt. I impressed all my shopping cart pushing friends. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
h3xt0r

Post by h3xt0r »

dood! Needs moar chrome... As if you didn't know... Chrome adds +5hp....

PS~ This thread is awesome.
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.

Return to “Off-Topic”