Hey! Can ya'll answer a question? :)

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Skrawberri

Hey! Can ya'll answer a question? :)

Post by Skrawberri »

Hey!! I found this site on Yahoo.com.. Anyways, I'm 16 years old and my first car is going to be a 1994 Mazda MX-3. I just wanted to find out if anyone out there ever had any serious problems with their MX-3? Like has it ever broken down, or needed lots of repair work, or whatever. If you could just email me, that'd be great! (SkrawberriHil@aol.com)
~*Hilary*~
Alt-Tab

Re: Hey! Can ya'll answer a question? :)

Post by Alt-Tab »

I had a wreck last month and totalled it. Other than that, it was a really reliable car, and a BLAST to drive. I had the 1992 GS (1.8L V6) 5 speed. Drove it for a year and a half; final mileage: 135,239 and still running strong.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
bslenderpeak

Re: Hey! Can ya'll answer a question? :)

Post by bslenderpeak »

You'd do good to get an MX-3, there reliable and attractive and a ball to drive. I've only put 25,000 on mine but what great miles they've been. There the perfect car to put a sound sytem in, and an awesome car to pick up a date.
'95 Blue Creek Mica RS<BR>Vermont

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”