DiaMagus
antispam: No

Rubber oil pan gasket?

Post by DiaMagus »

Anybody know a source? Thanks
hgallegos915

Re: Rubber oil pan gasket?

Post by hgallegos915 »

I used permatex and it does not leak. Its in there so good that i tried to install a gasket and was unable to pry off the oil pan. If you need the gasket lmk. You can also get it anywhere(cork style) for cheap. Look for a klde gasket, its easier to find that the k8 one.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

Lmk? Is that a company. I hate to pry off the damn pan lol is the only reason im trying to avoid rtv'ing it again
RX8SE3P

Post by RX8SE3P »

You can buy gaskets but most people use gasket making silicon stuff, Mazda included.
1995 Eunos 30x KLZE
Worklog
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

DiaMagus wrote:Lmk? Is that a company. I hate to pry off the damn pan lol is the only reason im trying to avoid rtv'ing it again
"LMK" = Let Me Know

:wink:
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

Rtv makes me want to spit!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”