[WTB] MX-3 in the Kentucky area

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
zCat

[WTB] MX-3 in the Kentucky area

Post by zCat »

Probably in the next couple months, I'm going to be looking to pick up an MX-3 in the Kentucky area. I have driven a pretty good distance to get cars before, so if it's in Illinois/Indiana/Tennessee/Ohio or so then that's fine too. Really only have a few stipulations:
1.) I'd like the paint to be in decent shape. Doesn't have to be showroom glowing, but no serious paint or body damage would be a plus.
2.) I want something stick. I don't care that much if it's the V6 or I4 honestly, I can have a little fun tinkering with either :D
3.) I want it either stock or very close, or if modded I really would like documentation of every serious mod that was made (I.E. if it's KLZE swapped or something, I'd like to know that you did it yourself or a reputable shop did it and it was done well).

That's really about it. As a side note, if you live further away than that and are willing to meet somewhere in the middle, that works too. Like I said, I'll be looking to buy in probably a month or two--distance sorts of car buys generally take a little while to set up anyway, and I will need ample time to ask for vacation at work and have it approved. Thanks for reading! Looking forward to having an MX3 again. Dunno if I posted on here, but I had a Silver 93 I4, and to this day it's still my favorite car I've ever owned--and I have owned 2 generations of RX-7 and a 2004 GTO. :( Miss the hell out of that car.
kakarot135

Re: [WTB] MX-3 in the Kentucky area

Post by kakarot135 »

Depending on how much you are looking to spend and where you consider the KY area, mine is up for sale possibly. I am in Cincinnati. Feel free to PM me
Kakarot 135
zCat

Post by zCat »

I pm'd you, still waiting for a response. :)
lost_mx3

Post by lost_mx3 »

I have a '95 4cyl 5spd for sale in eastern OK! Asking $1000 locally, but would sell to anyone on here for $800. It has ICE cold face-freezing a/c, sunroof, cd player, brand new windshield, recent struts. It will need new rings fairly soon. It does not like to idle with the a/c on. It drives great, only parked it because we had to get a 4-door *family* car.

1995 MX-3 1.6 DOHC 5SP.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”