[GI] My MX3 (1992 Tropical Emerald GSRZE)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

[GI] My MX3 (1992 Tropical Emerald GSRZE)

Post by SteeleMX3 »

Alright so, just to get it out of the way, no I'm NOT giving up on MX3's, but I am giving up on Canada. It'd too cold and miserable when I'm not watching a good game of football (soccer). So I'm off to England to attend Uni and upgrade my life. I am just wondering, this is mostly directed at rece, Mi|<E, RS_Ob..., etc., who would be interested in buying my baby? I've put so many countless, sweaty, bloody, god-foresaken hours into her I would literally rather hang onto her at my folks place than let her go to some civic-loving.... Alright I'm off topic haha. Thing is I'll sell here or keep her. Pics are in worklog, I won't be selling soon, maybe in a few months when I move, ask and I'll post the most recent pics. I fixed ALL the damage, all that is left to do is put on the perfect-condition back bumper I've got and give her a new coat of paint. The saddest part about leaving is leaving my baby behind :cry:

Cheers.

EDIT:

haha, this is funny reading a while after. Anyways, I'm re-instating my [FS] thread as I'm sick of having constant problems and trying to fix them on a student budget with not enough time/skills to do anything. I'm just gauging interest and seeing what I can get for her, I'm still really hoping for $3000 because I WILL need another vehicle, but I've looked and there isn't much for less than that, and unfortunately I have virtually no more money in the kitty to spend on another car so what I get from this is what I buy with. If anyone has any suggestions of notoriously reliable cars I'd be very gracious to hear about them. Oh and I'm not moving to England anymore due to funds, so yeah :)
Last edited by SteeleMX3 on August 23rd, 2010, 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
Evo_Spec

Re: [GI] My MX3 (1992 Tropical Emerald GSRZE)

Post by Evo_Spec »

why'd you gotta post this right after i buy a new shiney toy!!!
how much you looking for? (no, i doubt i can afford it now, just wondering)
SteeleMX3

Post by SteeleMX3 »

lol, sorry man :P
I'm looking probably for around $3000 but that might be dreaming. I put like $3000 in to her but I understand you don't get what you spend back... and it's a buyer market at the mo :(
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

SteeleMX3 wrote:lol, sorry man :P
I'm looking probably for around $3000 but that might be dreaming. I put like $3000 in to her but I understand you don't get what you spend back... and it's a buyer market at the mo :(
Current pics, mileage on body/engine/any major repairs, and your fuel economy?

My girl fell in love with my car, and she's looking for one of her own. She doesn't mind putting in some work, but would prefer a more complete car.

I checked the log, but would like a more current update.

I'd prefer a PM if you have the time, I'll be on here a while tonight... likely tomorrow as well.

Thanks!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
SteeleMX3

Post by SteeleMX3 »

selling again, please read above edit.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”