1994 Mx-3 For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Runninit

1994 Mx-3 For Sale

Post by Runninit »

Hey evyerone i am selling my mx3 for sale. I have reduced the price consdering i posted it to high before to seee what woudl happen. ANyways its a 1994 mazda mx-3 red colour no rust perfect shape but i need funds for university therfore i have to sell it . It clean insdie and out and these are the list of mods i have .<BR>I have a mazdaspeed front body kit , the spoiler as well insdie i have a momo steering wheel , pedels, and shifter. <BR>I have a Jvc 400 deck swiht sub control. AS well as 2 10" rockford fosgate subs . The car is lowered about 1" and has intake and full cat back exhuast.<BR>I am selling it for $6000 cdn, and i live in Toronto. If anyone is intersted please let me know asap. <BR>I also have a full 5 point touch alram system. I also have the orginal bumper to give incalse anyhting happens to the front skirt. <BR>Let me know ..... <BR>at k_imraan@hotmail.com<BR>See ya
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
mx3_guy

Re: 1994 Mx-3 For Sale

Post by mx3_guy »

hey man, would you sell any of the aftermarket parts seperatly?? im mostly interested in the body kit...
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

no i am not parting out the car sorry man
Mtcs83

Post by Mtcs83 »

hello,<BR>I live in St. Catharines and I am interested in buying the car. <P>Please send me a few pictures of the car.<P><BR>Ben marcus<BR>mtcs1@mobile.rogers.com
theo

Post by theo »

Hey what would $6,000 CND be in American money? I am interested in the car is well, but would have to see some pics. Thanks<P>theoyork7@cswebmail.com
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey . i dunno do the math on the converting from canadian funds to american , and i have pics just e-mail me if u are intersted and i will send u some pics thanx . <BR>See ya !
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

That's about $3859 US dollars
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Yah just about iguess. i dunno

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”