Clutch Pedal Assembly

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
kaynhew
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Post by kaynhew »

I'm changing from autmatic to manual transmision.

The situation is that i removed only the clutch pedal from a mazda protege and i don't how to install the pedal back in my mx-3. I saw a exploded view of the pedal in the manual, but doesn't show where to put the spring. Someone told me that i have to take the whole part (don't know the name) that hold the brake pedal and the clutch, but i don't know how to do it. :?

I need some help on this:?:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Clutch Pedal Assembly

Post by Daninski »

User the 'Search' function, there's a big write up on doing the conversion. Step by step. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
kaynhew

Post by kaynhew »

I'm search but i can't find it... What's the topic? :? :?: :?:
EggyRollz

Post by EggyRollz »

Well if you get down there and look the entire bracket for the automatics is one whole assembly. However , there is 2 options :

1 : remove the beast and get some manual pedal assemblies for who knows how much and install them and go that way.

2 : Use a grinder and get in there and grind the dud clutch bracket out and go find a 94+ where they have stand alone clutch pedal assemblies (such as the one in my for sales) and install it that way then you dont have to worry about the brake bracket. This should be fairly easy since the points of which I will grind are the weakest connections between the main brake bracket & clutch dud bracket.

P.S. - I am going #2.
94 Tahoe Sport SS - 454 =)
93 3KGT VR4 - K&N Filter.Proxes 4 Tires. Drilled/Slotted Rotors.
97 Tahoe - Grill gaurd.Oversized Tires.Custom liners.Bored & matched pistons.E-cam.Leather.Remote start.TCC upgrade.+Sunshell.10K tow package.Knifed TB.Flowtech Huggers.Straight pipes.Hypertech chip.B&M Trans Controller, Front diff & T-case plates.
Feedback-viewtopic.php?f=37&t=74259
For Sale-viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74832
mrwhite
antispam: No

Post by mrwhite »

Is that stand alone assembly still for sale

Return to “Transmissions”