WTB: MX-3 GS front lip...or at least half of one...

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
kat

WTB: MX-3 GS front lip...or at least half of one...

Post by kat »

Looking for the stock GS lip or at least the passengers side of it. Had a run in with a fat brown animal of some sort that now has a piece of my lip (don't worry animal lovers it's still alive...some how). Looking to replace it asap so I can put my car back up for sale.

Let me know what you have and where it's located!

Thanks
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: WTB: MX-3 GS front lip...or at least half of one...

Post by Sleeper6 »

Lol well I just happen to have the passanger side left of mine after such a run in with a woodchuck! Im in Upstate ny, you can check my worklog for pics :)
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

where are u located?
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Haha, a bit of threadjack, but if someone else comes along, I need a passenger side half, too! haha...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
kat

Post by kat »

ElectronBlue wrote:where are u located?
Moncton, NB

I'd prefer to get closer to here but for the right price I will pay for shipping.
Mx3TD
antispam: No

Post by Mx3TD »

i need one too! if anyone has one?
1992 MX3, RS..Sanded... Short shifter,Seat Covers;) , Fart can that sounds decent (:
1992 MX3, GS. Lowered, 18in. chrome rims., Blacked out Tails, Weird Bodykit.
Letters11

Post by Letters11 »

there is one in a junkyard close to where i live. The drivers side was cracked on the top and just hanging there but if I recall, the passenger side was pretty good. When i asked the price a few months ago, they told me $30 for the front lip and the rear mudflaps. Seperate the mudflaps and the lip was $20 each. I went back and snagged the mudflaps for $10 after i spoke to a different guy. I would assume the lip would only be around $10 or so. If anyone is interested I will call and see what the deal is and send it to you. I will post back with more info. The color is white, might need a little tlc but not much.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

I have one from the se on a 93 if anyone wants it.
Banned
Letters11

Post by Letters11 »

Infinity wrote:I have one from the se on a 93 if anyone wants it.
the full thing?!? or just one side
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

its completely full but in the middle the bracket broke from hitting a jack rabbit.
Banned
Letters11

Post by Letters11 »

Infinity wrote:its completely full but in the middle the bracket broke from hitting a jack rabbit.
well since these people are looking for half of one, there is no sense in wasting a full one right?? Well, could we see some pics?!
thanks
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

have an email i can send them to?
Banned
kat

Post by kat »

Letters11 wrote:there is one in a junkyard close to where i live. The drivers side was cracked on the top and just hanging there but if I recall, the passenger side was pretty good. When i asked the price a few months ago, they told me $30 for the front lip and the rear mudflaps. Seperate the mudflaps and the lip was $20 each. I went back and snagged the mudflaps for $10 after i spoke to a different guy. I would assume the lip would only be around $10 or so. If anyone is interested I will call and see what the deal is and send it to you. I will post back with more info. The color is white, might need a little tlc but not much.
Where are you located? Any more updates?

and I will take a full or half a lip. I just want something! I can get it painted for free so color doesn't matter.
Mx3TD

Post by Mx3TD »

kat wrote:
Letters11 wrote:there is one in a junkyard close to where i live. The drivers side was cracked on the top and just hanging there but if I recall, the passenger side was pretty good. When i asked the price a few months ago, they told me $30 for the front lip and the rear mudflaps. Seperate the mudflaps and the lip was $20 each. I went back and snagged the mudflaps for $10 after i spoke to a different guy. I would assume the lip would only be around $10 or so. If anyone is interested I will call and see what the deal is and send it to you. I will post back with more info. The color is white, might need a little tlc but not much.

and I will take a full or half a lip. I just want something! I can get it painted for free so color doesn't matter.

dang she's on it like blue bonnet.. hahah she really wants one.
1992 MX3, RS..Sanded... Short shifter,Seat Covers;) , Fart can that sounds decent (:
1992 MX3, GS. Lowered, 18in. chrome rims., Blacked out Tails, Weird Bodykit.
kat

Post by kat »

Mx3TD wrote:
kat wrote:

dang she's on it like blue bonnet.. hahah she really wants one.

You have no idea :P my car looks so ugly right now :(

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”