92 MX-3 GS FOR SALE CHEAP

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
CooLsQuarters

92 MX-3 GS FOR SALE CHEAP

Post by CooLsQuarters »

Hey guys Im selling this car. I am only asking 1300 for it. It is the GS 6 cyl 5 speed. It is red with 2 off-set racing stripes. It needs tires and some other minor things. But otherwise the car shifts fine, drives great and starts right up. The car should be able to pass inspection with some minor things such as a tune-up. It has power windows, sunroof, cruise control and other expected necesities. It has about 110,00o miles on it but I was told the engine was pretty mich rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago. I am not sure tohugh wat was exactly done to it but I know it cost around $850. The car can be driven home easily. when I bought it I needed to put on a new passenger side fender, front bumper, washer bottle, and passenger door because the car has had dents on it but this never effected the engine compartment. I also put in a new windshield as for someone threw a rock at it. The only downside is that it needs tires, and also a radio. But otherwise everything works and again it can be driven home. If you are interested or would like pictures, please E-Mail me at Bidder114@aol.com or just post a reply here and I will try to get back to you. Also, I would like everyone to know I am located in Johnston, Rhode Island, right outside of Providence Rhode Island.
Eat It
Ogimoj

Re: 92 MX-3 GS FOR SALE CHEAP

Post by Ogimoj »

XavIaN

Re: 92 MX-3 GS FOR SALE CHEAP

Post by XavIaN »

hey you got mail bro

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”