WTB: Black mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3man83

WTB: Black mx3

Post by mx3man83 »

Hey ive decided to stick with the four banger and get the BPT, and since im going all out with the engine im going to go all out with the whole thing...I want to sell my car(few dings in body, beige interior) and buy a black DOHC 1.6 with power locks, windows, sunroof, and perfect condition black interior....i can live without power locks...also id like to get one with the newer style interior....not limited to though...prefer southwest area
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Re: WTB: Black mx3

Post by mx3man83 »

come on now, someone needs to sell a black mx3!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ive got a black 92 gs for sale
jetmax

Post by jetmax »

i got a black 93 1.8 v6 gs auto tranny.with all the goods you need. power locks. moonroof. power windows. power mirrors. engine under repair. black interior with sports cloth. no underbody rust. im in fl so let me know what you want to pay. i can't bring it, but you can come get it.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”