Free muffler.........

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dudley

Free muffler.........

Post by dudley »

Ok look.<BR>I baught a stainless steel muff about 3 month's ago.<BR>I payed $200.00 for it. I dont know maybe i'm getting old but, it's just to loud for me so if anyone wants to pay for a new muff (stock) and instilation of it on my car they can take the stainless and yes we can meet at a garage so you can see and hear it befor we make the trade.<BR>let me know because I have to do it before next friday. Im going to Ottawa and four hours in the car will drive me up the wall.<BR>marcus_29_66@hotmail.com<BR>I'm in Mississauga. cell# 416-333-1735
Tyler17rose

Re: Free muffler.........

Post by Tyler17rose »

Hey, i live in ottawa, and want the muffler, but only if you want to meet at a shop and swap mine for yours, its a stalk muffler in good shape. E-mail me if your interested tyler17rose@hotmail.com later
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
dudley

Re: Free muffler.........

Post by dudley »

Sorry dude but if I'm giving you a $200.00 stainless, I have to put a NEW muffler on my car.<BR>I dont know how many kms are on your old muffler.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”