[FS] Touch screens, Original Spolier, and more!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
reegler

[FS] Touch screens, Original Spolier, and more!!!

Post by reegler »

Hey Guys

I just sold my MX3 locally and need to get rid of a bunch of parts that I have.

-Firstly, I have two 7" touchscreen monitors that were made by me for the MX3. The top screen was just built on top of the vents, everything still functions fine. One of the tabs that holds the screen broke off, still is very secure. The top screen is a USB monitor (IMO brand) that I added the touchscreen capability to. It's powered through USB. I used it as my GPS monitor while my bottom monitor was for my music/video through the program Centrafuse. The bottom monitor is a 7" Lilliput touch screen monitor with VGA, RCA input and a backup cam input. I have the remote as well. The bezel has a DVD-RW slot load drive fiberglassed into it, two USB ports, mic and headphone input jacks. It also has a spot for my cruise control bottons which sold with my car.

I'm asking $360 USD shipped for both. Prefer to keep them together. I paid more for the monitors and not including fiberglassing time and materials. Both in great condition and an excellent addition to any MX3 who wants a carputer.

-Original Spoiler. There is a small hairline crack near one of the ends. Not noticeable unless it is flexed slightly. -

Asking $50, prefer not to ship it. SOLD!!!

-AC compressor. This is the original with the car. Swapped it out with a different one because I thought the electronic clutch wasn't working but it ended up being a bad relay. So to the best of my knowledge it works. $55 shipped.

-Hatch brake light w/ Phillips Webcam as backup cam - I removed the middle brake light and left the two on the ends. Not sure if this technically legal due to a light being missing. $30 shipped

-OEM sunroof - CR Laurence brand sunroof. Currently at parents house, going up this weekend to pick it up. Bought it originally for $100 awhile back, never used nor did I even try to install it. Basically what it is: http://www.aztrucks.com/product.asp?pr=Newport_Sunroofs - $70 shipped

I will add more parts when I go to my parents house. I have parking lights, various body trim parts and other little odds and ends.

Thanks for looking
Last edited by reegler on February 8th, 2010, 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xtreme velocity

Re: [FS] Touch screens, Original Spolier, and more!!!

Post by xtreme velocity »

one the screens. Is everything setup and ready to go? like i dnt have to buy any software right?
Current:
93 F-250 Diesel Coal Roller (For Sale)
06 RX-8 1.3 Rotary AT 6 speed (All looks)
79 Ford Courier 2.3 4cyl 5 speed (lil Pete)

Past:
05 Mazda RX-8 1.3 Rotary MT 6 speed
90 Mazda Miata 1.6L 5 speed 45k miles
94 MX-3 RS DOHC 5 speed 90k miles
reegler

Post by reegler »

Just the screens, no car computer. But they are ready to be hooked up to a computer.
Last edited by reegler on January 19th, 2010, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
xtreme velocity

where did u get the fiberglass dash inserts made at? or if you did it, how?
Current:

Past:
xtreme velocity

when you say ready to be hooked up to a comouter. Do u have a laptop or desktop in you car somewhere? im slightly confused how this works.
Current:

Past:
reegler

Post by reegler »

I fiberglassed both of them myself. Think of the screens as JUST monitors for your home computer. I had a Mini-ITX motherboard and system in my car that these monitors hooked up to it. I'd like to keep my computer for when my wife lets me put it in our new car. But the screens were built for the MX3 so I thought I'd sell them.

EDIT: Read my last posts and realized I'm a horrible typer. Sorry.
reegler

Post by reegler »

Also didn't read the how I did it part. Bought the monitors, took them apart, fiberglassed the front bezel onto the car trim part (vents or radio bezel), lots of sanding and finishing, painted, done.
ionic1000

Post by ionic1000 »

PM'ed!
reegler

Post by reegler »

Hey Guys,

I got the parts from my parents house so here are the rest:

Donmar Funsport popup Sunroof 32"x16" - all seals and screws are included. Bought it thinking I was gonna install it on my mx3 but sold it before I could do it. All instructions are included. The company recommends that it be done professionally (of course). $40 + shipping.

Hatch trim pieces. Good condition. No screws or hardware included. Black in color. Just the back and passenger side trim peices. See pics. $5 + shipping for both.

Automatic Seat Belt track w/o motor. Not sure if it works or not. Motor is included if I can find it. $10 + shipping.

Random Parts: I had a box full of parts. Look at the pics and let me know if you want any of them and offer me a price with shipping included. I have a bag full of screws from both interior and from the engine area from when I swapped out the engine. I will include that with someone that buys anything who wants them (+ $5 mostly for the added weight)

From what I can remember, I have two front splash guard thingy's that I never got around to painting, parking lights, rear windshield wiper motor and cover, passenger side door handle w/o lock, cubby that goes beneath the radio, air hose, etc...

I can email higher res pictures if you need them.
reegler

Post by reegler »

All parts are now FREE (except Screens and Sunroof)!!! Shipping is extra but if you live close you can come and pick them up for free!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'll take the box o' screws, and webcam tail light :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
reegler

Post by reegler »

I actually don't have webcam taillight :( I do have a normal taillight though. In the area?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm far away. I was mostly interested in the cam :wink:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
reegler

Post by reegler »

Sorry :cry:
reegler

Post by reegler »

Sorry to bring a post from the dead but is anybody interested in the screens? I'm just looking to get rid of them now because they are collecting dust and that does no one any good. $220 shipped for both screens to continental US. Let me know!

Here's a link to MP3car.com's forum where I posted just the screens:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/vbclass ... ad&id=3249

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”