B6T motor and all necessary components

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
maldo

B6T motor and all necessary components

Post by maldo »

This is not a definite but I would like to see if there is any interest in it.<P>I am thinking about starting a new project (what it is you will find out later). This project would negate the need for the B6T. The motor is currently in pieces, needing a to have the cylinders honed and new rings installed. This is not a stock motor, its current setup will give you around 180whp or more.<P>This is what is included if this goes on the market:<BR>-B6T motor<BR>-Intake and exhaust manifolds<BR>-VJ-13 turbo<BR>-2.25" downpipe that will require mods to fit<BR>-stock BOV<BR>-custom over valve cover pipe (constant diameter)<BR>-factory j-pipe<BR>-rebuilt cylinder head with the following:<BR> -port matched to both manifolds<BR> -3 angle valve job<BR>-new (355kms old) 9.4:1CR pistons<BR>-330cc injectors<BR>-RX-7 MAF<BR>-modified GTX intercooler (FMIC)<BR>-custom 2.25" i/c piping (requires cutting)<BR>-all the necessary clamps <P>You would be required to source your own larger fuel pump, fuel computer, Pro LX computer if desired, modify the hood, stiffer motor mounts, stronger clutch, etc.<P>I haven't determined what I would like for a price yet. Buyer would pay shipping, which I am willing to ship to the states.<P>You would have a couple options affecting my asking price:<BR>1) I sell to you as is, you put back together<BR>2) I take care of the honing, etc., put the motor back together (ensuring that it runs). You get a fresh motor.<BR>3) I may be willing to sell portions of this "kit" seperately, although I would prefer to sell the motor complete.<P>If your interested, post it here. If you have a price that you feel is fair, PM me with it (be reasonable).<P>Thanks guys
dropitlikeitshot

Re: B6T motor and all necessary components

Post by dropitlikeitshot »

i want the motor!!! Just need a price.<BR> :D
Hot damn its a new day!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/nappyforawhile(Updated)
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

go going for the bp swap? :D :D :D <BR>cause i see you keeping your pro lx ecu
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
maldo

Post by maldo »

Not going to say just yet...<P>The ecu is the only one I have left, sold all the other ones that I was testing with. Need it to run the car in the mean time.<P>Possibly looking at TEC3 or E6K/E11
Hemer98

Post by Hemer98 »

I am intersted in buying your engine. I know this price is a little low for it but its all I got. 200 dollars is what I will give to you for your B6T. I am sorry I cant go higher. Let me know, e-mail me atMYMX3VEh@aol.com
dropitlikeitshot

i will pay 350 + shipping. If u like the price give me a holla at alwayzmad17@aol.com<BR>I can go higher with a little more saving. :eek:
Hot damn its a new day!!
maldo

Post by maldo »

Umm...haven't decided what I would like for the motor/package but I will give you guys some info. Corksport sells the stock motor for $799USD, nothing different from the one I have when it was stock. This summer alone, I put $1000 ($600USD) into the head and new pistons. Shipping might be around $200USD insured.<P>Please make reasonable offers and specify exactly it is that you want, ie: motor in pieces, rebuilt, entire package.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

How much would it cost for you to get the rebuild done?
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
maldo

Post by maldo »

I pulled the pistons out last night, it wasn't the rings. The ring lands had cracked. The pistons are at the shop today for inspection. I may get another set out of this, maybe not though. I talked to them about cost to have them bore, hone, deck and put the bottom end together for me...looking at about $200CDN for that plus pistons. I do have 2 of the factory 7.8:1CR pistons left, factory pistons are about $80 each here, plus rings if you wanted to go that way. The motor ran fine until I blew the pistons. <P>As for pricing, I was thinking of the following:<BR>-Complete kit/assembled motor =$1000<BR>-Assembled motor =$700<BR>-Motor as is = $400<BR>Buyer pays shipping.<P>I can't make back what I put into it, I am sure none of you wouldn't pay $2000 for it.<P>I would like to get rid of this as I want to start my next project. ;)
maldo

Post by maldo »

What, all talk and no money??<P>Make an offer. :confused:
dropitlikeitshot

hey will u take payments? I want the whole engine but i can make up my mind on what i want the whole engine together r in pieces. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] but the prices are good. U dont have to give the anything until u get the full amount
Hot damn its a new day!!
maldo

Post by maldo »

Might be willing to work something out. Email me off list regarding what type of payment schedule you could keep and I will see if it would work ok for me.
Manach

Post by Manach »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maldo:<BR><STRONG>As for pricing, I was thinking of the following:<BR>-Complete kit/assembled motor =$1000<BR>-Assembled motor =$700<BR>-Motor as is = $400<BR>Buyer pays shipping.<P>I can't make back what I put into it, I am sure none of you wouldn't pay $2000 for it.<P>I would like to get rid of this as I want to start my next project. :)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Maldo-<BR>That is a really good deal. Would $1000 CDN be roughly $700 US? I am actually trying to sell one of my mountain bikes for $800, I don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade? I hear that there are some realy sick trails up in Canada. :D
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
maldo

Post by maldo »

Prices are in US currency, I figured it was easier that way as all of us Canucks know how to convert to USD quite easily. There is over $2000 in the motor right now. I spent $1100CDN on the head this summer, plus all the work on the manifolds and turbo housing.<P>Sorry, won't consider a trade for a bike, already have a real nice one...I used to race on Canadian and World circuits when I was younger. And yes, some of the best riding can be found here, especially on the North Shore.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”