Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Off-Topic Discussions
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Simple qestion that I find myself asking lately, is MX-3.com the least active forum that you guys go on also? I find more often than not that 4-5 days go by with whole sections not being posted in. And not just small sections, sections like Off-Topic, General MX-3, and Images/Videos. Back in the day these forums were alot more active and I wonder if it's because nobodys modding MX-3s anymore or if there just aren't any MX-3s left anymore through the years. Just something that's been going through my mind lately.
Last edited by 2RotorsNaDream on November 24th, 2009, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
solo_ryder

Re: Is MX-3.com the leastest active forum you go on?

Post by solo_ryder »

It near the top ya, there isn't much going on in the last 6 months. Its a shame really :(
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Not the least active but far from the busiest. I've been doing alot of work on my car but haven't posted much, so laziness is an issue for me!
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
waspone

Post by waspone »

leastest? but no, i think its pretty active as far as the forums i visit go
92' Red GS - RIP
93' Black Miata LE
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

It's pretty much the only one I go to...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
projectzemx3

Re: Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Post by projectzemx3 »

i was also thinking about this lately. however ive come up with a logical reason.

i find that i have problems with my mx3 very often, always stupid little problems that i always figure out myself.

i feel like i never have to come onto mx-3.com or any other forum for that matter, to help myself figure out a problem, because i dont need too. if i have popping in my front end im going to jack it up and start shaking it down before i go online and type up a "popping in front end thread"

forums are great for when you need info on whats compatible from other cars, or why they aernt compatible, or when you want to buy or sell. for anything else its best to just step back and look at the problem you have at hand by yourself and just figure it out that way.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I find its been inactive too... but we have had an influx of new members in the past two months. I've kept myself busy some evenings finding responses to the usuals....

Wyt has had some interesting threads, and like usual, they are essays :lol: Keeps me busy too.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I just find a lot less "money" and "mods" being spent and done on mx3's lately. Just look at woklogs, there are really only a few that are updated weekly, most have been abbandoned. I barely update mine once a month lately.. Money is tight! :( I just wish there were more idas being published, new rims being fit, cool mods that are being done etc. Maybe its because the winter is coming who knows!
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

you want new rims being fit??

im pretty sure those slipstreams will be mine very soon.... theres an update for all of you :)
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I find it a little slow compared to last year. Even Jesse isn't posting. I work 12-13 hour shifts on a Flight Line instead of in an office so my computer time is limited. Too much work to do as well around the house. I did my first mod on JBeef's car. Fake,,simulated carbon window wipers.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

definitely not, I used to be a regular on a local speed forum. Guys are too immature and most of discussion is hating on each other, discussing local city problems, whinging, etc. Mostly bashing other people though.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I've been busy tryin to find a job and finishing up the 21 credit's I'm taking so I can graduate in 3 weeks.

I'm also moving anywhere from 3-12 hrs away, and since I don't have a job yet I don't know where I'm going!

No money/time/garage to work on the car :(

Soon though. I spend the little time I have reading instead of writing, I plan to buy another mx3 and really restore her. This is dependent on having a garage at my new place though, otherwise that idea will have to wait awhile. I'm sick of working under a carport.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

projectzemx3 wrote:you want new rims being fit??

im pretty sure those slipstreams will be mine very soon.... theres an update for all of you :)
YEA! Good. I got a surprise for everyone come spring :D
turpro1993
antispam: No

Post by turpro1993 »

Even though I'm new here I'll give my $0.02. Most mx3 guys are dropping bp or bpts in there cars and clubprotege seems to have the most knowledge of that motor. I joined here because I'm going v6 and using mx3 parts. Good information here, thanks to those here for that ;). probetalk is where I go for the 2.5 knowledge. That place moves the fastest of all forums I hit. There is 1 that creeps so don't think this 1 is bad.
1993 Mazda Protege LX soon to be bp-t3 powered
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I agree that PT is the mecca of KL stuff by far. Its to bad that the "plastic probe" is so popular and the mx isn't. Still, good stuff to be found there. There just more of a fun factor knowing you can have a v6 in a smaller mx3 then a big lug like a probe or a nice car like a mx6 (still bigger)

Return to “Off-Topic”