List of wheel weights

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Alexmdb
antispam: No

List of wheel weights

Post by Alexmdb »

Wheel weights - Mechanical Database

I got it off of wheelweights.net but then I cleaned it up a lot and improved accessibility because the original was in a not so user friendly pdf file.

I'm also working on adding all the wheel bolt patterns on my site.

I see there are already some lightweight wheel lists in this section, and one thing I want to know is if I've missed any of them in my list. When I get the time I'm going to go through all of them, check each one, and also try to add some pictures. If any of you want to edit it and do the same, help yourselves, it's a wiki.
ionic1000

Re: List of wheel weights

Post by ionic1000 »

Just a heads up Centerline Impulse also goes by Storm.
Alexmdb

Post by Alexmdb »

Thanks for the heads up, I changed it to "Centerline Impulse / Storm". I believe the only occurrence is in the 17" wheels section.
ionic1000

Post by ionic1000 »

I know Jegs has them listed in the 15" and 18" also.
http://www.jegs.com/p/Centerline/Center ... 6/10002/-1
Alexmdb

Post by Alexmdb »

Got any ideas on where we can find the weights? I'd be glad to add them in.
ionic1000

Post by ionic1000 »

http://centerlinewheels.com/wheel_deals ... ta=4-100mm
Here is a list of all 4x100 bold pattern they make. It includes the weights for each.
Alexmdb

Post by Alexmdb »

Excellent, I will add them in as soon as I get a chance. Or you can add them in if you want as well, especially pictures. Actually, I need your opinion. How do you think pictures should be organized on there if I start to include them? If I make every wheel on there a link, nobody will visit them and it will make the size and complexity of the list like twice as big. If I put pictures right in the list, it will be too difficult to scroll through and find information. I guess I could put them all on a separate page though? Or hmm. Maybe a gallery of wheel pictures or something.
Alexmdb

Post by Alexmdb »

Alright, I added them in, only 3 wheels really because it seems like they just do double listings of the chrome polished wheels even though they are the same thing.

Btw, the video on their page in the about section is really neat. I had no idea how they do spin forging and manufacture wheels until I saw that.
Alexmdb

Post by Alexmdb »

Just want to update this thread, I now made the list of wheel weights sortable to make it twice as convenient. You can now sort it by weight, brand, size, and manufacturing method.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”