Buy Mazda V6 2.5L engine

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
niskyspy

Buy Mazda V6 2.5L engine

Post by niskyspy »

Does any body know were I can buy a Mazda V6 2.5L engine?
I like cars and girls!!!<BR>Thats what life is.
Black Magic

Re: Buy Mazda V6 2.5L engine

Post by Black Magic »

you mean a j-spec engine or a normale 2.5l v6?<BR>You can find a normal 2.5L v6 at a junkyard
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

whats the diff?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Post by Guest »

not much i think about a 30hp difference, and jspec will cost you 1500, where as american will cost you 500ish if ya look around.
niskyspy

Post by niskyspy »

You think so!!!<BR>I want to put on it:<BR>Super churger<BR>10lb fly weel<BR>sport crank shaft<BR>pistons<BR>and a lot of other things<BR>I think it will be more than 30HP<BR>Dont you think so? :)
I like cars and girls!!!<BR>Thats what life is.

Post by Guest »

dude im talking about the difference between the domestic and jspec, jspec=200hp and domestic=165-170hp, and if you are supercharging it you might aswell go with the domestic. Unless you have the cash the take the next step o jspec, umm i dont know what the simalarities are between super.turbo charging, but i believe it is easier to turbo charge the domestic do to compression differences, dont quote me though.
Hemer98

Post by Hemer98 »

Check the engine prices out on corksport.com
EXTREMEAUTO

Post by EXTREMEAUTO »

the j sec engine , called the klze has 200 hp at the flywheel if u have the jspec ecu, which may not fir your car, b/c it is an mx6 motor. the compressoin is 10.0 on the klze wher 9. something on the kl03(stock v6), the jspec is not much more work a t all than a standard swap of a stock v6, only a simple T placed to split a simple vaccume line, to work the power steering, and the disty switched b/c the jspec had an external coil, but perfect if u want an aftermarket engine. its a lot different than a stock us engine seems unreal once u have felt the switch. and for turbo, or super charging, it can be done, but the boost must be a lot lower, b/vc of the compression. i am debating it now. but i know of someone who is running turbo with 6lbs of boost. but the boost with higher compresion makes greater efficiency, more hp. but i wouldnt do 5 max he hasnt dynod it yet but its bad! and is running great. i have a ze and i love it! i am a newbie on this board, but ive been around any questions email me at brandonscaraudio@yahoo.com i'd b happy to help iff i can

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”