FS: FX Designs Combat Rear bumper & more

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Anto

FS: FX Designs Combat Rear bumper & more

Post by Anto »

A month ago my car was broken into. Some of the things stolen included my front fx designs combat bumper and side skirts. The thiefs attempted to take my rear bumper somewhat but cracked it in the process.<P>I have since purchased another full bodykit and am selling this rear combat bumper. I am asking $170 for it obo. The bumper is still painted in brilliant black and is in good condition with the excetion of the crack. My car will be repainted a whole new color next month. Upon going for estimates I took the damaged bumper and inquired for prices on getting it fixed and repainted. The shop that I have chosen to paint my car will repair the bumper for $60. I am passing this on to any potential buyer if they are interested. If they'd like I will have the bumper repaired while my car is done and ship it once it is completed.<P>I also have:<BR>The OEM/Stock rear bumper - excellent condition (brilliant black)<BR>OEM/Stock amber/orange turning signals & sidemarkers - excellent condition<BR>OEM/Stock GS springs<BR>MSD Blaster coil 2 - slightly damaged connector (still works)<P>Make me an offer on these items or post here. I have pictures of all items - e-mail me for detailed pics.<P>Thanks,<P>Anto<BR>badboy01@optonline.net
Chris Wilson

Re: FS: FX Designs Combat Rear bumper & more

Post by Chris Wilson »

how much would it cost to have the fx bumper shipped to hampton, new hampshire 03842 ?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

U have a pic of it and the damage?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Anto

Post by Anto »

I'm not really sure, I think that it may have to be shipped via truck freight.<BR>I'll get estimates on Mon.<P>Picture's e-mailed, cjthor.<P>Thanks,<P>Anto
Anto

Post by Anto »

Go here for detailed pics. Be patient pictures are large/detailed.<BR> <A HREF="http://lemmings.sytes.net/anto/index.html" TARGET=_blank>http://lemmings.sytes.net/anto/index.html</A>
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

how much for your stock springs, email me xxxxroninxxxx@hotmail.com
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
codene

Post by codene »

ill give you $200us for the rear bumper+shipping. ive been lookin for one for a few months.
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
sheldon

Post by sheldon »

have you sold the bumper yet ??? if you haven't e-mail me at sheldon_foster@hotmail.com and well work out a price because i want it forsure..<P>thanks<BR>sheldon :D
slow and steady dosen't win any race....
Anto

Post by Anto »

E-mail sent Ronin.<P>I haven't sold the bumper yet but someone has stated that they are definate on buying it. I haven't heard back from him yet, I'll give him a few more days and then let you know...<P>Thanks,<P>Anto
badandy

Post by badandy »

I think the price on those things are a little pricey for being broken and all<BR>think u could drop the price a little bit?
Anto

Post by Anto »

"Prices"? There is only one price listed and I said obo (or best offer). I think it's a fair price as its half of what a new one goes for. The only damage is a 10 minute repair job with some bondo.<P>Antonio

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”