93 MX-3 GS V6, racing seats, clutch, flywheel all for sa

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Wildcat

93 MX-3 GS V6, racing seats, clutch, flywheel all for sa

Post by Wildcat »

This mx-3 has it all including: bonded fx-designs body kit w/gtr wing, shaved door handles w/remote-electronic door poppers, 17” chrome rims w/low profile tires, ground control coil-overs, Powerslot performance slotted rotors and break pads, KYB G-2 Gas Performance shocks, tenzo type 5 stainless steel muffler w/2.5 cat-back exhaust with hi-flow catalytic converter, cold air intake w/fuel pressure regulator, pacesetter short-shifter, full limo tint w/20% on front window, Clifford alarm, custom audio enclosure in hatch with 10” extant hex sub and 600 watt amp w/eclipse speakers in the doors and separate tweeters in door panels w/ eclipse head unit, indigo gauges, tenzo tachometer w/shift light, red painted dash and door accents <P>The only things wrong with the car is the passenger side body skirt is cracked on the side, but it’s not that noticeable, and the interior paint is scratched, but mostly on the doors.<P>Other parts that I am selling are a Clutch Masters lightened flywheel for the V6, Centerforce stage 1 Clutch for the V6, Tenzo red racing reclining seats, Nex red racing bucket seats. If you buy car we can negotiate these items if you want any of them as well.<P>For any pictures or questions, my email is Wildcat482@aol.com
jspicoli

Re: 93 MX-3 GS V6, racing seats, clutch, flywheel all for sa

Post by jspicoli »

email me a price on the clutch

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”